MaxAvSafe: EARLY Summaries w/Video. VP Nom Pence Incident at LaGuardia. (Pence Safe). NTSB initial summaries to follow 30

Mike Pence campaign plane slides off runway at LaGuardia Airport

BREAKING: MaxAvSafe: EARLY Summaries w/Video. VP Nom Pence Incident at LaGuardia. (Pence Safe). NTSB initial summaries to follow 30

LATEST /Video. http://via.pix11.com/Q2Vak

pre-Incidant: https://twitter.com/mike_pence/status/791750139077591040/photo/1

9 Likes

I saw this. I wonder what happened

I just heard about that. Good thing no one got hurt.

1 Like

Bad visibility and slippery runway is what I’ve heard so far.

1 Like

Didn’t know that they plane is from Eastern…

Lol all the news is like, it was turbulent during the flight! I wonder if this had any case in the crash!?!? Gosh this is why I hate mainstream media aviation accident coverage.

2 Likes

Illuminati is real.

1 Like

Emil Says, Let’s not get into politics here

3 Likes

Zbelle says, The Max man can do as he pleases.

5 Likes

My governor slid off the runway! :) Good thing I don’t like him.

5 Likes

That is horrible.

What a terrible thought that you have no concern for another human being’s safety.

9 Likes

It was a joke, lighten up :)

6 Likes

Why does it seem that every Election season, there is at least one Airplane accident with one of the final 2 candidates involved lol.

1 Like

Something tells me this has become a political arena.

2 Likes

There are reports stating that the plane landed way past the DZ. This is why you should always take a hard landing in the DZ compared to a soft landing a lot further down.

1 Like

Heard about it yesterday and I was very happy that pence was ok. That could have been worse.

1 Like

Or just go around.

2 Likes

Sounds like someone wasn’t pleased with puny pence (if you guys get triggered and don’t get the joke watch the VP debate SNL skit)

2 Likes

6 Likes

I wouldn’t, I would rather take a bumpier landing than to burn a couple tonnes of fuel just because my landing isn’t perfectly smooth.

1 Like