Max Wish for 2017; "Features"; Pay to Post Aircraft!

MaxSez: Just looked over the Features Category Topic’s The redundant aircraft request, particularly those that feature the same aircraft in a different suit makes up nearly 70% of the input. That 70% detracts from the valid IF improvements posted. The category needs a peer review and purge. The System drops/purges Topics at set intervals. That purge is insufficient. To facilitate change and a much needed revision to the category rule I suggest a “Pay to Post” procedure be established by FDS. A charge of 2i00XP automatically deducted from a members account to post a suggested new to the inventory aircraft type w/photo. What say you community?
Happy New Year.

19 Likes

Only issue I have is you never know who is going to come along with a great idea.

16 Likes

Cool, I like that!

2 Likes

I would rather have the rules more strictly enforced. Since like @AR_AR said, if there are a lot of posts, eventually one good idea will come out of that. Otherwise it is missed opportunity.

3 Likes

Yay! I don’t have Live and now I never want it:-D

1 Like

I’ve been thinking that there should just be a livery request section.

@Matt_McElligott… There is one Matt it’s called “General”. Max

1 issue what would you do if the person doesn’t have live

This whole topic wouldn’t be needed if people would just read and follow the forum guidelines. Maybe, just once, search the topic you are posting about to see if your request is redundant. People just have to learn. More people, more nimrods. It’s all just math.
Merry Christmas!

4 Likes

@Captaink… MaxSez: Get a job! Initiative Son. It’s the path to a good life’ “Nothing’s good free”, time you learned that.

4 Likes

10,000 XP and a grade level.

3 Likes

Mmh… Complex project
Just one thing would be necessary.

Okay! If you want something to come in IF? Find or create the topic and let community like the idea

By the way, i will surely look at every features topic to like if i want

Horible idea, u would never be able to get to the next grade.

2 Likes

Then that will be that.

3 Likes

It’s the livery requests that seem to inhabit the most space. If the devs decide to make a new aircraft they could poll the community (this is very important, note that I said the developers could poll the community) in one single post to see which liveries are most wanted. Implement this and ban livery requests, I think that buys back a lot more server space.

Noooooo I think this is a bad idea :p

Right direction but bad solution.

3 Likes

Livery request out of the blue (Plane not in game, no plans to add) should be met with a grade decrease and 10,000XP deducted.

Now if it’s for an existing plane there should be a 5,000 XP cost.

1 Like

It would penalise people for good ideas

3 Likes

If their idea is worth it and is implemented then their wagered XP is doubled and returned.

1 Like

What about people who don’t have live? I think I have around 70,000 xp from when I had it for a month, but some people will have no xp.