MAX vs NEO Results!

It’s just a thought to save my life oh my god🙄

Classic overthinker. They’ve never done a half job like this. Worried about nothing

1 Like

737 max will have a cabin hopefully. Right?

4 Likes

Most likely as it’s not a big aircraft

1 Like
If you had to choose between one or the other, which livery would it be?
  • Southwest Herb. Keller livery
  • Southwest Imua One (Hawaii livery)
0 voters
1 Like

Imua one and it’s not a contest. We technically already have the Herb Keller livery in the game (Desert gold 738 livery).

1 Like

Correct, but it was just a thought:)

Anyways, I think it would be a cool addition to the flight sim if we could have both of those liveries on the MAX because after all, I’m 99% sure that Southwest is the biggest operator of the max.

Other than that, everyone vote while you can! I will close the vote the afternoon and see the ratio.

I AM NOT DOING THIS AS A OFFICIAL THING TO DETERMINE ANYTHING THIS IS STRICTLY FOR FUN.

It’s on the 737-700.

Ah ok my mistake

🤓👆

1 Like

The max is gonna be so amazing like I can’t wait to fly it like it’s gonna be if not the best but the amazing addition to the IF fleet

1 Like

Curious, is it possible that excluding multiple entries, that somehow neo has more votes than the max but the max would have more vote including multiple entries because some people do flights more than others so if that’s the case, what would have happened

The max would’ve won

So do they judge by including or excluding multiple entries

Including (10)

Hopefully they fix the MCAS system.

1 Like

It’s been fixed… for 4-3 years already

6 Likes

Aww man

(Cred: Kirito)

15 Likes

The max will come first and then the Neo but that’s a nice render of the Neo can’t wait for the max to come out first so I can fly it and the same thing will apply for the Neo the max is my number one favorite in my opinion then the Neo 🙂🙂

1 Like

Is that one of your renderings?

1 Like