MAX vs NEO Results!

On Friday, 1st March 2024, we hosted one of our most unique aircraft polls to date, putting the 737 MAX and A320neo head to head in a thrilling competition. This exciting event was organized to determine which aircraft would be added first to Infinite Flight, and the results are in…

THE WINNER IS: B737 MAX 8

Let’s break down the event and give you a detailed insight into how things looked throughout the 24hr period.

From start to finish

The event kicked off at 0600Z and the SoCal region was buzzing with the first round of pilots eager to boost their favourite aircraft right at the beginning of the event.

Key moments:

• The MAX started off strong and took the lead!
  • When the clock struck 0900Z, the poll took a huge turn and the neo propelled itself into 1st place
  • Airbus lovers kept the votes for the neo stable for quite a few hours
  • At 1600Z, the vote rate peaked and the MAX fans come in full force, bringing the both aircraft almost head to head by just 10 votes at one point
  • After the peak, both aircraft remained head to head for about a hour
  • Time progressed, and at 1800Z the neo started to fall behind
  • The 737 MAX took the lead for the remainder of the event
  • A few spikes occurred here and there, but the MAX fans kept it strong, with one final spike at 0300Z

GREEN = 737-800 flights
YELLOW = A320 flights

Votes

Here are the final results! As you know, we let you go wild with this one by letting you enter as many times as you possibly could. To be transparent with you all, we tracked the unlimited votes and created a system where we could also track 1-vote-pp (your initial vote and that’s it).

Total votes incl. multiple entries:

• MAX: 1,035
  • NEO: 958

Total votes excluding multiple entries:

• MAX: 616
  • NEO: 544

This event was amazing, with every server buzzing with activity. We hope you found the event as thrilling as we did. The MAX may have won, but A320neo enthusiasts still have something exciting to look forward to… It’s coming, just a bit later. A big thank you to everyone who cast their vote; your involvement is what makes these events and community so special!

305 Likes

YAY!!! Excited for the Max!

50 Likes

We won guys 🤠!

48 Likes

Congrats to the MAX voters!
I am sure the NEO will arrive soon as well :)

38 Likes

damn the neo lost

27 Likes

congrats americans😂

71 Likes

Congrats on the max I can’t wait to see it make it into infinite flight keep up the great work infinite flight this is the best simulator ever.

7 Likes

I did not think it was going to be this close! Well done everyone, can’t wait for the neo.

5 Likes

Congrats max Fans I’m glad we will get both

5 Likes

Yesssssssss Congrats B737MAX fans

Source

34 Likes

REALLY???

I cannot believe this

Congrats on max…

11 Likes

Although i wanted the NEO to win (cause i like Airbus a lot lot more) im not at all sad that the Max won, cause lets be honest the difference between the Max and the normal NG is much higher than the difference between the NEO and the normal -200

21 Likes

🇺🇲👏well done!

1 Like

Woooo! That MAX will be a great addition to the Infinite Flight fleet. Cannot wait to see it!

8 Likes

This is very cool. Did you guys capture any data on where in the world the votes came from, such as by region? Would be interesting to see the spread of votes.

It’s a win win either way, we’re getting both aircraft. Something to look forward for both sides 😃

42 Likes

Absolutely trilled can’t wait to see this aircraft in development 🙌😁

3 Likes

Congrats to the Max but I loved the Neo so I’m quite disappointed.

5 Likes

Time to do 8h flights with this. Congratulations to the MAX. Cannot wait for both aircraft to arrive

11 Likes

On average, NEO voters put in more flights per votee but MAX had more single voters. Something to be proud of neo gang!

5 Likes

LETS GOO!
Its coming!

24 Likes