Max Grade 3+ Proficence Quiz (Revised): VFR Rules of the Road

MaxSez: Airmanship Knowledge is Power; Score 60% or more and be recognized by comment here. Show us your “Right Stuff”!
(Quiz Source: Public Domaine, boldmethod.com)

8 Likes

Intresting one, keep it up with these posts and the “Pilots workshop” Max!

Chris 🙂

4 Likes

MaxSez: Well Done, Regards FriendO.

2 Likes

1 Like

Lol Awesome. I got most of them…wrong. Lack of knowledge confirmed. =D

2 Likes

Wow, I did not do so hot. Back to the books for me!

1 Like

MaxSez: Whoe is me. Lot’s a so called “Expert Pilots” hawking there expertise on this Forum. In 8 hours only 64 hits on this Topic and 5 responses. No guts no glory boys and girls. I’m not at all surprised.
All wind not much substance in the so called Expert (lower case) bloviators and hot shots noted. Disturbing, shame on you.

(80% requirement has been reduced to 60% for commenting for the revision and all future Max Quiz series)

1 Like

Wait, we have to prove we’re not full of cow crap?

That question about the Bravo airspace and 11,000 ft threw me. I love these quizzes, keep em coming!

1 Like

@Dubya. MaxSez: Nobodies watching, this is a learning experience… Hope you assimilated the correct responce.

1 Like

Nope, got it wrong! The wording was strange to me, oh well!

1 Like

Missed the one about minimum visibility. Not bad.

2 Likes

That was challenging! The one about Class Bravo above 11,000 nearly got me.

2 Likes

I got 43% or something. 😛

1 Like

@Air_New_Zealand08. MaxSez: Hi Kiwi, Finally an honest man! Hopefully you learned or re-learned a few need to know Aeronautical Fact.
Well done…

See your a North Islander, Flew around Mt, Taranaki back in the day on RVN R&R. Remember fondly the beauty of the region. Was visiting with some Diggers and Shella’s in Auckland I served with in Vietnam, had a hell of a time, I was young and hard corps then, can’t remember much, the beer never stopped flowing. Remember me to yr Kiwi IF friends.
Warm Regards

4 Likes

The magnetic variation one got me. Was thinking it said magnetic course not magnetic variation.

1 Like

:D

1 Like

MaxSez: Review “Declination Diagram” to expand your knowledge in this area if your unfamiliar with the orienteering Aeronautical Map/Chart term… Good Job. Regards

Oh I understood it when I read it properly I just read it as Magnetic course not variation to the true heading.

2 Likes

@USA007 MaxSez: No intent to criticize or pontificate… Just scanned your response… Gotta slow down and read’em. Regrets & Regards

1 Like

Another good test @Maxmustang. Had to dust off a few brain cells and think this Sunday evening.

1 Like