Mavi Gök Airlines 737-800

Mavi Gök Airlines B737-800 Feature Request

No copyright infringement intended, picture belongs Mathias Henig.

Learn more about Mavi Gök Airlines in the sub-categories!

About MGA

The Turkish “Mavi Gök Airlines (MGA)” focuses on conducting holiday charters for tour operators with their HUB in Antalya. Mavi Gök (translated: blue sky) has been around since 2007 as maintenance company and was licensed to operate passenger flights in 2022. Commencing their first flight on the B737-800 on July 19, 2022 to Budapest.

MGA Fleet Information
  • Boeing 737-800
  • Boeing 737-900ER
  • Boeing 757-300
  • Boeing 777-300ER
About TC-MGD

Manufacturer Serial Number (MSN)

Line Number

Aircraft Type
Boeing 737-800

Test Registration
N1787B

Production Site
Renton (RNT)

Airframe Status
Active

Why do I want this livery?

This livery can improve the diversity of airlines in Infinite Flight and especially in Europe. Mavi Gök Airlines is a brand new established airline offering passenger services from Antalya and operating for tour operators offering charter flights.

The airline started in July 2022 and has grown ever since. MGA has welcomed their 777-300ER to their fleets and will continue to grow.

Thanks for your vote. Every vote means much to us!

What a cool livery!

I like this a lot! Voted!

Thank you very much!

Thanks for your vote, Mort!

1 Like

That livery looks beautiful
You have my vote and support !

1 Like

KEEP VOTING

Thanks to everyone for the votes, I appreciate all of you. Share this topic, vote and comment to boost this feature request! 💙

2 Likes

MGA 737-800 BUMP 💙
Hey you! Let’s vote for this amazing livery.

Did you know?

Mavi Gök Airlines (MGA) was established and started to play an active role in the Aviation business based in Antalya, Türkiye, in March 2007. The airline received their AOC Air Operator license in July 2022.

1 Like

MGA 737-800 BUMP 💙
Hey you! Can you help us get to 30 votes?

Did you know?

Mavi Gök Havacılık A.S. or Mavi Gök Airlines (MGA for short) is a Turkish charter airline, MRO service provider and air taxi - provider based in Antalya!

Mavi Gök Airlines was founded in Antalya in March 2007. Initially, the company’s focus was on servicing various aircraft at multiple locations around the world. In July 2022, Mavi Gök Airlines received its own Air Operator Certificate. The first official flight took place on 19 July 2022 to Budapest.

1 Like

Nice livery ı vote it

1 Like