Maule M7 Orion

WARNING - Long and boring rant on lack of Bush planes in IF

With Global, the amount of open spaces and deserts etc. warrant a bush plane. The Maule is one of the best out there and I feel it is a necessary addition to Infinite Flight. With the new terrain, VFR flying will be a breeze with a small GA plane such as the Maule. It can land and take off in short spaces and unlike the other planes already in Infinite Flight, this plane would make use of all the spots that no other aircraft could reach. Right now, the only non-military taildragger in the simulator is the Super Decathlon - this plane’s physics is poor, particularly comlated to the newer physics on the C130 etc. This would make up for the gaping hole in that aspect of Infinite Flight. You could do STOL competitions, presicion landing competitions and the possibilities will be endless. The sky is the limit, quite literally. Oh, and with tundra tires, this thing is a beauty.

29 Likes

I agree with you. We need another Ga aircraft …It seems that it slide with those tires :)

5 Likes

Yes.

Yes.[quote=“SWNelson, post:1, topic:88789”]
Right now, the only taildragger in the simulator is the Super Decathlon - this plane’s physics is poor, particularly comlated to the newer physics on the C130 etc. This would make up for the gaping hole in that aspect of Infinite Flight.
[/quote]

Yes.

Yes.

I don’t care about a DC-10, A350 whatever. This should absolutely be added.

11 Likes

Anytime over MD-11/A350!

4 Likes

fantastic love it

2 Likes

Sadly this won’t get added because the forum is full of kids who just want tubeliners

8 Likes

Although I desperately want it. Or at the very least more GA

3 Likes

True. I hope they still can atleast consider this.

3 Likes

Maule is an excellent choice as I fly these all the times

1 Like

Bush planes are needed more than the dc10/md11 !

3 Likes

Agreed! Something like this would be great!

4 Likes

Oh, I love these=D

4 Likes

We should flood a region with just the Spit and the Super D.

4 Likes

Lol, their handling/physics are messed up tho

Spitfires pretty good

1 Like

I agree 100% especially with global lile you said, all that exploration needs more of these

1 Like

I have a feeling that @AggieAirlines will like this thread !

2 Likes

Good idea with the global update coming up!

Couldn’t agree more, Lovely plane which would be awesome in IF

1 Like