Matt93’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A

Controlling was good for the time I was there, hopefully you didn’t notice me crash.

I did sorry :) Shame you weren’t a couple of mins earlier as @Bewilkins22 was there and I could of practised my sequencing, thanks for the service.

1 Like

Now Closed.

Now open at SCEL, active runways to the north of the airfield departures 17L and arrivals 17R if possible please.

Pattern works 17L and 17R

:)

Now closed.

Now open at LIMC Milan Malpensa Airport

Please use runways 35L/35R for departures and arrivals/pattern works accepted

@Sean_Mitchell Thank you for stopping by :)

1 Like

No worries, nice work everything was good!

1 Like

Now closed.

Almost everything was good but I have a few slight changes. I am not 100 percent sure about this but when you changed me to 35L, one it was not necessary as a wind speed of 3 knots would be fine as a tailwind, and two the go around I do not think the go around was the right command, you could have just told me to enter left downwind for 35L.
Overall everything was executed very nicely

1 Like

@Plnelovr, Yeah maybe the change wasn’t applicable, the only reason I did that was I wanted to use runways 35L/R sorry if that was an inconvience to you. The go around was incorrect and I knew that straight after I gave the command. It should of been downwind yes, thanks for correcting me there. Also sorry as well for quitting control I had to leave. Thank you for the feedback and your time to fly for me :)

No problem, it really was excellent controlling everywhere else

Thank you :)

Now open T&G at KPDX,

Active runways 28R & 28L for all traffic please.

Thanks in advance.

Now closed.

Open at LEPA G&T

Runways in use 06R/L for departures/arrivals and pattern works :)

Thanks in advance

N561jv stopping by

Virgin 143 stopping by :)

TC489A stopping by 🙂

yeah lets not talk about my landing :)) other than that brilliant

1 Like