Mastering ATC

I tried to dig around for a little bit but honestly I can’t find that much material. I am trying to master all the ATC commands and phraseology. I started to read the ATC manual but pretty soon after I realized it was aimed for the ATC controllers and not Pilots. On the ATC tutorial page all I saw were tutorials aimed for controllers as well. Where can I find tutorials or maybe a handbook of how a pilot should interact with ATC in Infinite Flight?

1 Like

Here is the IFATC YouTube channel, I hope this helps

Check out atceg.net, will help you during training and beyond! Great resource! :)

7 Likes

Another strategy that I’d like to emphasize is if you receive the command “please check tutorials on the forum for assistance using ATC instructions.” We all make mistakes, but the way to prevent that is to learn from them so that you can avoid making them in the future. If you’re told to check the tutorials, come here to the IFC and send a PM to your controller (and ask for help finding him/her if needed).

You’ll pick things up every now and then, and over time, you’ll become a professional pilot. Lots of tutorials and topics also cover ATC/pilot interaction, so keep an eye out for those as well. :)

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.