Mars region

I thought to request something different.
The Martian Region. Density altitude around 300K ft, temperature -100 Celsius, 200 knot winds and a lot more.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

Is this for real?

2 Likes

Yes, it is. Maybe not in the next 5 years or so.

1 Like

Really? LOL 😂😂😂 only if they create a space module or a NASA rocket…but it will take days to go there, you’ll have to maintain your device plugged in the charger…

2 Likes

Imagine that we could fly with a 10 000 knot ground speed around the Martian.

Anorther reason to have the Space Shuttle back.

6 Likes

No. Just please no.

3 Likes

First of all, you can’t fly a plane unless it’s a prop because the atmosphere doesn’t have a lot of oxygen which engines use to combustion. Also how are you going to land? The ground is rocky and very bumpy. Also the only thing that could fly there is the Orion capsule which is still in development.

7 Likes

Well, I guess this wasnt so good idea.

Yea lots of potholes

1 Like

If it was somewhere on earth or a place which a plane could fly, I’m for it. But since this was a little far out, I don’t think it would happen. (Excuse the puns)

1 Like

Please don’t tag the mods!

2 Likes

Hey, it’s not against the rules to request a Mars region!

5 Likes

I’m not sure what to say… This actually would be cool if they added Orion, but, without Orion, it’s pointless.

1 Like

Im too tired to think right now. Its 04AM here, so ill go to sleep.

2 Likes

Please do not tag the mods as they can do their work by their selves… Their big boys

4 Likes

Flag… don’t tag. #mod_motto

BTW, this feature request is out of this world, literally. (Lol I just had to say that)

2 Likes

I already did :p

Oh I see now.

http://community.infiniteflight.com/t/mars-region/41919/4?u=tecnam2ta

Oh well. Just another one my poor attempts at a joke :/

1 Like

?!

Just no. I won’t explain why because the reason why it shouldn’t be added is blaringly obvious

3 Likes