Mark Denton, Where is he?

This was the last FNF he posted. :(

We will miss you, @Mark_Denton. Good luck in your desires, endeavors, and dreams!

21 Likes

You were doing great in the video! We will surely miss you @mark_denton

4 Likes

I wish Mark the absolute best of his future life. Thank you for the tutorials and tips you made over the past few years in your service, and for making 10 days of August some of my best in my time here in IF.

Skyhawk Heavy, Contact departure, we’ll see you soon 👍🏻

19 Likes

Hmmm…but there was no official announcement about him.

Sad to hear it.

6 Likes

I believe he is no longer apart of the IF team, if im correct he went to pursue other opportunities in life we all wish him the best and hope he can come back one day

7 Likes

Official word on Sam never the less a great moderator and a very nice guy :-) i will miss him

5 Likes

Wow, I didn’t expect to hear this

Thanks Mark on everything you have done for the Infinite Flight Community, FDS and Infinite Flight. You contributed so much and we will never forget you. I wish you good luck in whatever you will pursue

Captain BennyBoy

6 Likes

@Mark_Denton thank you for all your time as a Mod and Pilot Manager here with IFC/FDS as well on the Flightcast co-presenting with @jasonrosewell. Your tutorials are a fantastic training aid for us hobbyists Flight Sim Pilots with your experience as real life pilot.

Look forward to seeing you in the Virtual Skies. Clear skies.

12 Likes

@Mark_Denton thank you for all you have done for this game, those tutorials got me on my feet early on.

I’m going to miss that Alabaman accent 😪

11 Likes
  • Those incredible Tutorials
  • Great choices of FNFs
  • An awesome developer

This is truly sad to hear. Mark was a great Staff for all that he has done for this incredible app and community. I and the rest of the forum shall wish you the best of luck for what you do outside of IF.

All Hail Skyhawk Heavy

7 Likes

@Mark_Denton
Skyhawk heavy, frequency change approved, good day!

18 Likes

I’ve always wondered the same. I hope for the best in what his future holds :).

5 Likes

Oh no :( he was a great guy. Thanks for everything mark. Oh and I’ll watch my speed next time :)

5 Likes

I’ll always remember the “Skyhawk Heavy, Runway XX, Cleared for takeoff” from whenever I was controlling on the expert server.

Altitude at your discretion Mark, wishing you blue skies and tailwinds always :)

15 Likes

I remember learning flight basics through the tutorials that Mark has on YouTube. They really helped me out a lot. Gonna miss you Mark, its been a great time seeing you around.
Soar high above those clouds! The community appreciates your hard work and effort!
:’)

6 Likes

I loved the FNF’s and Tutorials Mark has made. Skyhawk Heavy, speed at your discretion. Soar high Mark!

3 Likes

Lol, mark is a chill guy tbhh

2 Likes

Skyhawk Heavy you were one of the best IF users ever.We wish you luck going on and always remember we love you.You are still making toturials tho?

4 Likes

Thanks!Might want to stay on topic tho

3 Likes

I’m gonna miss you mark thanks for all you have done for me and the community

1 Like