Marine KC-130J

Max Sez: Lets get sexy- On the next iteration build me a “Marine Gray, KC-130J”. Give it an operating “Ramp” and “Hose” Nacelles with deployable “Drogues”. An ideal bird to fly a “Fueler Track” on periodically for the Fighter community.

18 Likes

The quotation marks remind me of Bennet Brauer from SNL but this is a great aircraft.

1 Like

This looks like a great and a fun aircraft to fly with !

1 Like

MaxSez… The “Hurk” is found all over the world, it’s the number 1 medium lift military & commercial trash hauler in the world. Interesting tidbit some Marine “J’s” are gunships with the installation of NODS & MERS under wing, see “Harvest Hawk”.

Ugly plane

The nose is strange but to be fair it’s for radar equipment. I think it looks cool compared to some lesser known Russian ones.

2 Likes

Have you seen anywhere on this forum request from me to add Russian plane like this one?And yes,IL-76 looks greater than this …

1 Like

Matter of opinion.

1 Like

Doesn´t look bad, the earlier, 4-bladed propeller variants look better IMO, specially the B version.

2 Likes

Don’t see a need for this one. No one flies the other military jet like this one

Maybe because the other military jets aren´t as new as the F-22 and the F-14. The C-130 has been flying since 1954, and its a rather iconic aircraft.

2 Likes

@GISINNIKITA, MaxSez: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The shape is Familure however it reminds me of a number of Russian Knock off Designs and Pilots noses. What do you think Nikki?

1 Like

@Hunter_Reynolds. “No one”, “Jet”. Nuff said! LOL

That’s not true.

It’d be nice to see such a plane featured in the sim.