Map Flight - Next Generation Live Flight Tracker

I have been using it for awhile since LiveFlight stopped updating stats. So far so good. I have been using month to month subscription but will consider full purchase once v2 is released.

1 Like

The Map Flight server has been updated to support Live API V2 and fix many bugs.

VERY IMPORTANT!!!

If you encounter a problem that you cannot use the Map Flight website or APP normally, it is 100% caused by cache. Please follow the method below:

Website

Refresh the page after clearing all your browser caches, and now the Map Flight website should work normally.

APP

Reinstall the APP and remember to clear all data when uninstalling the APP.

@CrisYe @grxninesix @KQA03

4 Likes

Map Flight still provides free customized map for all virtual airlines.

Specific customizable feature:

• Only show your airline’s flights on the map
  • Set default server
  • Set default longitude and latitude

Plus, if you want to cooperate with us, please feel free to PM me :)

4 Likes

Wow! Really cool

2 Likes

Credit where credits due this an amazing flight tracker well done 👏 it’s now my go to tracker for IF Android.

Just one question I’ve downloaded the app but it only works in portrait View can you get it to rotate or is portrait only I know the website rotates, either way it’s great.

2 Likes

Hey mate,

Due some reasons, we haven’t fixed this issue. But since we just updated to new API, we are looking into some small changes of the software. We will look into this issue. Thanks for your message 😊

2 Likes

No problem thanks for getting back to me. I wasnt sure if it was something my end or not absolutely no big issue at all I’m just really grateful to have a great tracker for Android again.

Thanks again.

2 Likes