Map Flight - Next Generation Live Flight Tracker

Map Flight

Map-Flight is an Infinite Flight Third-Party Live Flight Tracker. Use Map Flight to track flights, find flights of interest, search and discover new flights and airports, flight plans, players, airports and weather information.

More info

Release date of the first version: May, 14th, 2019

Total number of:

• Users (Estimated): > 6K
  • Registered users: > 3K
  • Paid users: > 2K
  • VA/VO using Map-Flight: 36
  • IFATC using Map-Flight: > 80

Screenshots

Flights:

Airports

Normal map

Satellite map

Cloud map

Wind speed map

Temperature map

Day and night

Parking spaces

Flight label (Callsign)

Flight label (Altitude)

Flight label (Heading)

Flight label (Speed)

Flight label (VO)

More features waiting for you to discover :D

Map-Flight Premium

NOTE!

The Map-Flight Paypal account has been reported maliciously and has been frozen. We are looking for a solution. The resolution time is expected to be 1 month. If you need to purchase a Map-Flight subscription during this period, please use the in-app purchase of the IOS APP. If you don’t have an Apple device, you can contact your family or friends and ask them to help you buy it. Thank you for your understanding :)

The Map-Flight Premium subscription is a virtual subscription item exclusively for Map-Flight users to use on the Map-Flight platform. The Map-Flight Premium subscription can be used to unlock more products and features on the Map-Flight platform.

✔️ Cloud map, Wind speed map, Temperature map
✔️ Different aircraft type with different icons
✔️ Display the altitude, heading, speed and VO labels of the flight
✔️ View current weather and ATC at the airport
✔️ Search flights by Aircraft Type, Livery, Flight Plan, VO etc. Serch airports by ICAO code, etc.
✔️ View altitude and speed graph at the flight
✔️ View the weather at the current location of the flight
✔️ View airport parking spaces
✔️ Download flight data on your computer
✔️ Flight locations refresh faster
✔️ Airport ATC auto refresh
✔️ Subscription can works on any modern device and browser
✔️ Remove ads

Website

Download APP

Picture upload system [NEW!!]

You can submit to us the pictures of the aircraft you took in the Infinite Flight through this system. If your image is approved, it will be displayed on the Map Flight website and apps!

Visit imgs.map-flight.com

Staffs

@AirChina196 - Creator & Developer
@CrisYe - Social Management

Some very important things you need to know…

1. Map Flight provides flight tracker services for many VA/VO. If you also operate a VA/VO and want to embed Map Flight on your VA/VO official website or app, please feel free to send me a private message!
  2. Map Flight currently offers a FREE subscription to ALL IFATC, if you are IFATC, please contact @CrisYe for more information.

Thanks to @Cameron for helping us make this good Live Flight Tracker!
And here is a special thanks to @Moritz for making a wonder banner!

36 Likes

Nice thread! Love the detail in this. I’ve been using Map Flight for months now, and for @MalaysiaAirlinesVA’s VA map too. I can say that this is a really good software and is easy to use. Keep up the good work :)

5 Likes

Map-Flight just released a small update. All VA/VO who embed Map-flight need to pay attention. No matter if your VA/VO embed Map-flight uses callsign or displayname to display the players of your VA/VO before the update. After the update, it became the virtual organization.

If the player’s virtual organization includes your callsign or displayname prefix, it will be displayed on the map.

This update is automatic, and you do not need to change anything. If you have any questions about this update, please PM me

7 Likes

Wow! Impressive! This is like Flightradar24 but infinite flight.

4 Likes

Our old thread:

1 Like

If you are IFATC, please pay attention to this topic

As the main topic mentioned, IFATC Members can get Map-Flight Premium Subscriptions for free, but how to get it?

If you want to get the free subscriptions, please PM me via IFATC Discord Server and send me your Map-Flight username, we will add subscriptions to your account ASAP.

That’s all! Enjoy your day!

6 Likes

We noticed that the current location of some waypoints in Map-Flight is incorrect. We are in contact with Cameron, hoping to get the correct waypoint data ;)

3 Likes

Hello, im having problems using the map flight app in android

Try to restart your app, it works well on my side

I will try to reinstal the app cuz i already try restarting and doesn’t work

1 Like

I already reinstalled the app and i get the same error :/

Thanks for your report, we are looking into it

1 Like

Able to Reproduce the issue on a Galaxy A70 :)

1 Like

Is website not working too?

Is website not working too.?

Website is working well for me :) just is the app issue

app works fine for me, its weird

Nvm is now working again for me

1 Like

The app is working properly now?

Yes is now working well

1 Like