Map-Flight 2.0 - Next-generation live flight tracker

Hi guys, we are very proud to release Map-Flight 2.0! It provides many powerful features :D

Link: map-flight.com

English Website Link: en.map-flight.com

Here are some features screenshots: (may require features subscription)

Main interface:

Satellite map:

Cloud layer:

Wind speed layer:

Temprature layer:

Search for flights by call sign, display name, aircraft type, livery, departure airport, landing airport, search airport by name and icao code:
截屏2020-03-28下午5.44.18

Basic flight informations:

Flight plan:

User detail:

Speed and altitude graph:

Local weather:

Basic airport informations:

Airport weather:

Airport ATC:

Show airport parking spaces:

In addition, Map-Flight 2.0 also provides many other feature, such as:

• Different aircraft types, different icons
  • Download flight data (.txt)
  • Remove ads

If you have any comments, welcome leave it to us! We will reply you in a short time!

Plus, Map-Flight now provides flight tracking services for many VA/VO! If your VA/VO also want to use the map-flight as your tracker, please PM me ;)

Best wishes to everyone :)

131 Likes

Very nice web and app. I am pround that I am a staff member

8 Likes

Can you guys add traditional Chinese? And remove the 9 dash line. And also put Taiwan, Province of China.

11 Likes

I am afraid we can’t.Our map doesn’t allow us to do that.But traditional Chinese will come.

2 Likes

Oh, hopefully when English comes out, Southeast Asians won’t feel annoyed by that.

4 Likes

Yes, Traditional Chinese will be added to the website soon! Please stay tuned! :)

4 Likes

@AirChina196 Hi 👋 this update is really nice !!!
It’s better that you change to google maps for example ? Because gaode map only have the satellite on China 🇨🇳.

2 Likes

I like it!

I also found myself! That gives you the sticker of approval from me! I hope it helps Chinese pilots for IF!

8 Likes

It’s worth noting the Google Maps API is very 💸💸💰💰

4 Likes

Very nice, good to see something like this. Hopefully this will help many players in China!

3 Likes

If you get map-flight premium,I am sure u will think it was a good web/app.But now u can only use WeChat Pay to pay for the premium.Our iOS app is in progress,I hope the International Map-Flight coming soon

1 Like

The real reason is that Google services are blocked by China. Chinese players must use a VPN to access Google Maps. This is obviously very unfriendly to players.

The real reason is that Google services are blocked by China. Chinese players must use a VPN to access Google Maps. This is obviously very unfriendly to players. And we are currently using Baidu maps, not Gaode maps. :)

1 Like

Very similar to FlightRadar24 🤔🤔🤔

5 Likes

Yes, we use a design similar to FR24

1 Like

We have now released the Android APP, and we are expected to release the iOS App on the 29th

4 Likes

Hello there!

You can download our ios app in Chinese Appstore. Our International App will be released on 15th March. You can get English or more.

3 Likes

I can’t wait for the English version!

Great job guys

1 Like

We are sorry to announce,because our developers have too much work,we have to delay release our International App. The final release date will be announced separately.

Thanks

Cris

2 Likes

This is interesting…will definitely consider downloading it when the International App is released…

2 Likes