Map Differences for Users With and Without Update

I was just at tffr on expert server and realized my map was different than other users. I was expecting back taxi on runway 12 because intersection takeoff was way too short. @Clement_Boisselier told me LUAW and cleared for immediate takeoff. I said stand by since i don’t have an option to request back taxi. @Clement_Boisselier didn’t do anything wrong if he doesn’t have the update, just wanted to make everyone aware of this. I ended up exiting and not taking off.

2 Likes

This is why I won’t fly on live after an update has been released on Android, but not iOS.

5 Likes

Thanks for letting me know.

2 Likes

No problem. Hope I didn’t confuse too much. Maybe TFFR is more different than others.

Currently inbound from TKPK now. :)

1 Like

I did realize that with the aircraft on the grass.

2 Likes

Same thing. I don’t fly. I just spawn in and just the planes go.

1 Like

Wow, that is very weird, I did;nt know TFFR was updated

to rectify this situation maybe FDS should have waited for the iOS approval before they put the android one forward.

They check all the bugs on the Android one. It’s easier to resubmit a hot fix in android rather than apple.

Android is the guniea pig.

2 Likes

this is about airport layouts now being different for a couple days not hot fixes

1 Like

I’m an idiot. Continue.

1 Like

Just spotting at TNCM for a little while and it seems like TNCM was updated. Wonder if the planes were in each other…

lmao no i get what you are saying though hahahaha

1 Like

Nah the 777-300er seriously needed some upgrade, now it’s perfect, very very easy to takeoff!

what has that got to do with the topic?

1 Like

Just answering your comment lol

lol i dont think so what you just said was completely irrelevant man

Could it be the location is shifted or something? @dush19 screwed it up I guess.

2 Likes