Map Connect v2 | Providing joystick support in Infinite Flight

Yep it works well thank you

1 Like

Is it possible to use rudder pedals with those also?

Screen Shot 2022-08-11 at 8.04.00 PM

Any Idea on why this is happening?

Try to do as Harsha44 said:

2 Likes

Yes. Map Connect is compatible with rudder pedals

1 Like

Thanks! Also just wanted to say that there is a bug that detects the x52 saitek pro mode scroll on the left side of the joystick as always pressed stopping me from assigning buttons to different functions. Is there anyway to sort this?

It’s Great I love it! Is there any chance we’re going to get toe brakes as an axis for rudder pedals? Same thing for reverse thrust for throttle quadrants?

I’ll check if IF provides enough APIs for us to achieve these features :)

1 Like

@everyone Please don’t forget to join our Discord server! This is where you can chat with other Map Connect users and be notified of our updates anytime!

I finally disconnect the AP with much confidence… Just a suggestion for future updates if you can add landing stats like landing V/S

I’ll check it, thanks for the suggestion

1 Like

Just managed to make it work…

AND IT WORKED

Just one small thing… My iPad is definitely connected but it still says Connecting on the app.

1 Like

Close and reopen it again would resolve this…

1 Like

Did that and it didn’t work

1 Like

Do it when you star a new flight i mean while the aircraft is parking at the gate

1 Like

OK I’ll try!

1 Like

Very good program for those of us who use Joystick, it really needed official support. I must say that if some control adjustments are needed, such as moving the cameras on the different axes such as horizontal and vertical, I hope that in a future update this support will be added, so they have done a good job!

1 Like

I have been doing more and more research about joystick support. I am curious, how smooth are the inputs from joystick to device? Is there a delay? If so how significant is it? What yokes or side sticks have been tried and tested?

@Humberto From my experience joystick inputs delay depends on your internet connection, generally if you have a good wifi it works good, quick and precise. with a bad connection the controls are very late (hard even to taxi).

1 Like

Agree with MetZone, it depends on your network connection. In general, common WIFI network is sufficient to support the app running smoothly.

1 Like