Map Connect - Use your Joystick and Keyboard to fly!

fantastic🤩🤩🤩

2 Likes

This is awesome news! I stopped using my joystick/controller because of the LFC issues.

Looking forward to this alot!!!

3 Likes

Nice job guys, can’t wait to try it 😍

4 Likes

Can’t wait to use this when I move on from using Fly-By-Wire as a joystick, great job!

2 Likes

Will this be able to work on the windows computer?

3 Likes

Awesome!
Can’t wait for it.
I have both the Thrustmaster HOTAS X and the Airbus TCA (planning on getting the Quadrant throttle too) so that app will ne very useful!

3 Likes

It’s nice to see someone creating a new support for joystick users. I’d love to try the app when it’ll come out!

3 Likes

Yes mate! You can use it on Mac and Windows!

2 Likes

Yes, Map Connect is only for Infinite Flight

2 Likes

Thanks for all of your kind words, your words are encouraging us to provide good app for you! Map Connect is coming soon!

8 Likes

Now such news i want to hear… I’m suffering a lot from LiveFlight Connect and disconnecting AP has become a nightmare due to continuous freezing on final and loosing the flight… Looking forward for this to be worked smoothly without any lags or disconnection problems… Can’t wait…

3 Likes

In fact, disconnection problems depend on your network speed, but of course, we have done a lot of optimization to minimize network consumption.

3 Likes

MapConnect

Release Announcement

Ladies and Gentlemen, may I have your attention please? Now,I am very happy to release Map Connect to all Infinite Flight Users here, I have updated thread so you can find Download Way and Video Tutorial. Thanks for every one who encouraged us. And now, please enjoy!

Map Connect is an open source software, click here to view the source code on Github

Version

• 1.0.0 Alpha - 20/08/2020

Tips:

When your network is not good, Infinite Flight may not respond to your operations. Although Map Connect has been optimized for this situation, but it is still possible. If this happens, please go to settings-controls, click “restore default” and use your mobile device to operate

For more information, please read main Thread. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask,our Staff Team are always ready to help you!

20 Likes

The currently released version is 1.0.0-alpha. This version only supports the joystick operation. If you need to use the keyboard, please wait for the release of version 1.0.0-beta

2 Likes

how do i download it onto windows?

2 Likes

Click the link to the Google Drive

2 Likes

Yay!!! Now, I need a joystick 😂🤦‍♂️

3 Likes

yes but what do i do from there?

2 Likes

Download Windows Version then click Map Connect.exe

3 Likes

have you tested a t.flight hotas 4 yet?