Many Rare Liveries! @KLAS

Hello everyone! I’ve recently went on a spotting session 1/15/20 here at Las Vegas! My aunt had taken me to KLAS to spot on her visit here! I managed to catch multiple rare Liveries and large aircraft landing here. I do have 17+ photos but I saved the best 10!

Arriving at 1PM I get to spot the “New York Jets” Jetblue A320 from Boston! Such an awesome plane!

Right after the Green JetBlue, I spotted the Lone Star One Southwest 737-700! This isy 2nd time spotting it as it arrived from Lubbock.

And the 3rd special livery in a row was the Arizona One Southwest 737-700 from Denver!

Next up was the 787 KLM “100 Year” from Amsterdam. Catching this was amazing and I even got a shout-out from KLM themselves on Insta!

Another Heavy arrived right after which was Eurowings A330 from Frankfurt, Germany.

After that was a very rare visitor and when I say rare, I mean doesn’t come here. This C-17 from Wisconsin arrives which is based in Anchorage! It came up by surprise as it wasn’t on the radar!

After that was a cool visitor, a 767 Air Canada Rouge arrived from Toronto! It’s the 2nd time I’ve seen arrive here.

Then it cooled down as a Interjet A320 arrives from Guadalajara.

A Volaris A320neo was a last catch at the spot I was in before I went home as it arrived from. Guadalajara as well!

Lastly, on the way home, I spotted a Southwest 737-700 under the sun!

33 Likes

With destinations to everywhere but the Super Bowl.

Jokes aside, great spots!

15 Likes

Oh My gAWd

That was the best roast of the decade

And great photos @ItsBlitz!

2 Likes

I’m dying 😂

1 Like

Omg Lone Star One! My favorite plane! ❤️ 🤍 💙

2 Likes

Nice photos - how low was that Southwest in the final pic?

1 Like

About 100 feet’s, there is a parking lot on Runway 1L that I spotted it at :)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.