Mango Airlines 737-800

I really want this liverie for jnb to Zanzibar or jnb to Durban or jnb to cpt

2 Likes

Haha! Wouldn’t mind some mangos in Infinite Flight, colour stands out really well!

2 Likes

Would love to see this plane livery added to the game!

Nah, I don’t want myself accidentally eating my phone… I love mango!

On a serious note, I like this plane livery, it’s nice and bright which is what I like!

i like it you must be wrong its beautiful and i am picky with my airline colors and i think it is magnificent

The idea is due to the fact that the airline specifically targets holiday makers and the like, not necessarily for business trips, which is commonly done by their holding company SAA. Comair’s Kulula.com also uses different liveries for marketing purposes.
Kulula Boeing 737-800 Movember Livery
Kulula B737-800 box livery
Kulula Boeing 737-400 "Zippy Plane"
Kulula Boeing 737-800

4 Likes

I’m from South Africa, I recently flew in the cockpit of one of Mango’s 737’s, The flight was from Durban to Cape Town, I was in it for the whole flight, including Takeoff and landing, This would be great.

2 Likes

I also like this plane as well as these South African low cost airines
Mango(24th best low cost airline and 10th best airline in Africa)
Kulula.com(9th best airline in Africa)
FlySafair(rated the worlds most on time airline)
CemAir (No comment😂)
SA express (no comment)
Airlink (no comment)
British Airways(Comair Limited( part of Kulula.com))

2 Likes

Let me help you with the comments.
CemAir (up and coming airline, looks promising, let’s give it time)
SA Express (going down the drain)
Airlink (Best regional airline in SA, in my opinion)
British Airways, Comair (parent company of Kulula.com) Doing very well.

Seeing Mango in IF would be amazing! Hope to see it there!

1 Like

Don’t think SA Express is going down the drain, SAA might be tho.

Remember, they were grounded, and they still owe SAA Technical more than R10 million.

Book a flight with them and you’ll see their service. They still owe me my exclusive BMW luggage bag which they ransacked in February. They wanted to replace it with a Cellini one but I refused it.

WOW. Sounds horrible.

1 Like

Thank you for your sincerity. 😂😂😂

1 Like

Eish, now thats bad. Didn’t know it was that bad! Hopefully SA Express VA will do better.

SAA just got a bailout. They don’t owe the Government anything now. But again let’s not get off topic.

1 Like

@Owain_G I’m flying SAA when I get back from Doha next Monday, wish me luck, I flew SAA once when I was younger, is it good?

1 Like

I love it! If I saw this airplane at an airport, its livery would definately brighten my mood! :)

To be honest, I’d like to see more South African Airline companies on IF. I’d feel more at home

3 Likes

Have an amazing trip, SAA is one the best airlines out there. Very friendly also.

3 Likes