Mango Airlines 737-800

Alright, this might be my last livery request of the night. But this livery is so orange! :o

32 Likes

When mangoes are orange :P

7 Likes

For me its so banana

2 Likes

Uh that’s yellow lol

1 Like

I thought that banana is blue
######and it is blue

6 Likes

Back to the topic Guys

2 Likes

I’ll bump the topic now so, really want this cuz ill make flight from Cape Town to Johannesburg.

1 Like

This livery is butiful

1 Like

I’m South African and Mango and along with Kulala are our low cost airlines! Mango has seats with spectacular legroom! I believe they said it was the best in the world and they let me sit in the cockpit during landing! I hope this liverie get added!

1 Like

Love it, so colourful!

1 Like

Orange is my favourite colour and this is a disgrace to orange. Sorry but I don’t like it.
And who’s idea was it to use comic sans?

Looks so good!

One of my favourite airlines! Probably because I am South African myself

3 Likes

This and the Peach one are amazing!

1 Like

I really want this liverie for jnb to Zanzibar or jnb to Durban or jnb to cpt

2 Likes

Haha! Wouldn’t mind some mangos in Infinite Flight, colour stands out really well!

2 Likes

Would love to see this plane livery added to the game!

Nah, I don’t want myself accidentally eating my phone… I love mango!

On a serious note, I like this plane livery, it’s nice and bright which is what I like!

i like it you must be wrong its beautiful and i am picky with my airline colors and i think it is magnificent

The idea is due to the fact that the airline specifically targets holiday makers and the like, not necessarily for business trips, which is commonly done by their holding company SAA. Comair’s Kulula.com also uses different liveries for marketing purposes.
Kulula Boeing 737-800 Movember Livery
Kulula B737-800 box livery
Kulula Boeing 737-400 "Zippy Plane"
Kulula Boeing 737-800

4 Likes