Hi all good everyone,
I know you surely wish to vote for the MD-11 will be able to join IF new games in the future have fun!
Mandarin Airlines had (5) purchased keep aircraft fleet from China Airlines the share for travel international later then again back to China Airlines also some 2 time stay registration and 3 time was changed registration, to the end passengers service last in 2000 the transferred from Mandarin Airlines to China Airlines, too. Mandarin Airlines bad experience, hardworking the company was lost financially, the bankrupt fleet change reduced now regional narrow in regular several services it is home in Taipei, Taiwan. It’s a true story.
Credit Photo from “Sierra Aviation Photography”. 1998 at Frankfurt Airport (EDDF/FRA).
Mandarin Airlines (B-18151) MD-11.
Mandarin Airlines haven’t ceased only still in the service now.
Mandarin Airlines MD-11:
- (N489GX) MD-11 October 23, 1997 to March 11, 2000 transferred to China Airlines as N489GX.
- (B-150) MD-11 July 17, 1993 to March 3, 1999 transferred to China Airlines as B-150.
- (B-151) MD-11 November 14, 1995 to January 7, 2000 transferred to China Airlines as B-18172.
- (B-152) MD-11 May 9, 1996 to April 2, 1999 transferred to China Airlines as B-18151.
- (B-153) MD-11 November 7, 1995 to November 13, 1998 transferred to China Airlines as B-18152.
— Who is does not have a duplicate anybody —