Manchester Airport Highlights 24/10/19

Hello Infinite Flight Community,

Today I decided to go spotting at Manchester Airport ( MAN / EGCC ) from 12:00 - 5:45. I took 50 pictures in total which I have whittled down to my favourite pictures. I decided to go last minute, and caught one unexpected special livery, and one special that everyone was awaiting. I hope you enjoy all these photos as much as I enjoyed taking them.

1. Lights, Camera, Action!

1. Emirates A380-800 A6-EDR taking off.

1. Flybe Q400 landing.

1. Air France A320 taxiing to the gate.

Catches of the Day

1. Icelandair 757-300 TF-ISX “Iceland 100 Years Independance” livery.

1. Etihad 787 “Manchester City” in all its glory.

Camera: Canon EOS 500D
Lense: 18-200mm

37 Likes

Very nice pictures!

1 Like

You got it to work! 😃 I love the shots. (I flew on that Icelandair aircraft a couple years back. It also has a football (Soccer) floor so yeah it’s a cool plane!

4 Likes

The Ethiad 787, and the Icandair 767 looks stunning! I always find Icelandair to have one of the best special liveries

1 Like

Did you get any waves?

Really nice shots! Thanks for sharing! The A380/DH8D/A320 picture is my favourite!

These are epic! Great job! I like the Iceland ones, and the first one is just 👌🏼.

I got one from a pilot of a Qatar A350

1 Like

I’m assuming it was just coincidence that the Manchester livery landed in Manchester that day.

Overall, great photos, I hope for more!

Actually, the Manchester City livery 787 has been solely flying between AUH and MAN, so not really a coincidence

They could have it set up on that route as Manchester fans in Manchester might be more inclined to fly on a plane with Manchester on the side.

Really great pictures! That Manchester City livery is really something else

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.