Man kicked off Delta flight for speaking Arabic

I really hate racist people…

6 Likes

Change the title back. There is legit no news article saying that is a hoax

Hey moderators! can you change the title to: “Adam Saleh ejected from a Delta’s airplane without a real reason, and it is not a joke” ? Thanks

1 Like

He wasnt talking on the phone. That was a lie he was counting down in Arabic and he doesnt just speak Arabic he speaks English also.

2 Likes

No.Just no.

1 Like

He was talking with his mum on the phone.

2 Likes

What are you trying to say? Grow a brain before you actually think of what your going to say

Yes only language he or his parents can speak, maybe preferred but not only. He was born in New York to immagrants to New York.

Also check out this video of another Youtube personality saying not to trust his claim.

1 Like

Adam on Twitter said he spoke in Arabic only because his mother doesn’t know English

1 Like

Incorrect.

He was speaking on the phone to his mum in Arabic. If you have evidence stating otherwise please present it.
He wasn’t counting down.
His mum only speaks Arabic. So even if he speaks English it won’t matter for the conversation between him and his mom.

Also, don’t bring up his past as evidence. Getting kicked out of a plane just because of a language is not right in any possible way.

2 Likes

and about which video you speak? maybe this uploaded 10 months ago?

2 Likes

Not possible you have to know a basic amount of English to be granted Us citizenship. She would know English, also being she has been in the US for his entire life. As someone currently learning Spanish for my company I can tell you over 18 years of being exposed to another language would mean you can speak a basic amount.

Most applicants must also have a working knowledge of the English language. There are exceptions, introduced in 1990, for long-resident older applicants and those with mental or physical disabilities.

Source Wikipedia

Wow you have to know English to be a us citizen?
That is totally racist. So your saying a person who’s known a language for her whole life, has to learn a totally new one to live somewhere else?

1 Like

Haha guys he’s doing this because he’s the CEO of delta VA. He doesnt want #boycotdeltava to start

Its not just the US that has this requirement. Other countries do to. Maybe oull back the riwns on calling something racist right of the bat and do some cognitive thinking. Why would there be that requirement? Maybe to benefit them living in a country where they will need to speak English to survive. Taking the citizen ship test? Well to answer correctly you’d need to know English. I am an American moving to another country that doesnt speak English and I have to learn that language to survive and thrive in my new country. Why? Because not all people in my new country speak English. So if I want to acquire what I need to live in my new country I need to have a working understanding of that language. The same would go for America.

1 Like

TOTALLY RACIST LAW!
Did You know that in Italy and throughout Europe these are racist laws?!

1 Like

Or maybe Im trying to present actual objective analysis instead of subjective perception. Either way Im done arguing with people that refuse to take in the whole picture.

In Europe we haven’t got this requirement

1 Like

He is a YouTube prankster and they are known to stage thinks so I would assume it’s fake. Or he purposely created the situation, he does usually preach in his vlogs about how people are against Islam so he could be putting himself in situations to present his audience cases of Islamaphobia. I cants stand watching youtubers like him and Fousey they just preach

This time is not fake