Malaysia Airlines Virtual | Make Your Choice, Make A Change | 2022 Thread

Congratulations 👏👏

2 Likes

Just applied for being a pilot for that VA, can’t wait to get in!

1 Like

We look forward to seeing you join our organisation. Thanks a lot for your support!

@LordWizrak
President
Malaysia Airlines Virtual

1 Like

|

Malaysia Airlines Virtual February 2022 Update

As part of Malaysia Airlines Virtual goal of offering the most options to pilots in a goal to satisfy the vision of as many as possible, Malaysia Airlines Virtual is now proud to announce the addition of Malaysia Airlines Cargo routes that is operated by the cargo division of Malaysia Airlines, MASkargo.

Understandably, the addition of these routes were delayed for a long time coming, as a result of the lack of liveries and appropriate aircraft type - MASkargo only utilising the A330-200F in it’s dedicated operations, although having chartered passenger aircraft when the demand requires - though, we hope to have bridged the gap between the appropriate aircraft type, despite the lack of livery.

In lieu of the missing A330-200F, we have opted to allow the use of both the A330-300 and the B777-200F, both a part of the A330 and B777 family, which is has played a massive part in the establishment of Malaysia Airlines in the late 1990s and early 2000s.

All routes are operated from our main hub at Kuala Lumpur, although many routes are also operated through our various cargo stations, both domestically and internationally. These stations includes Kuching, Labuan, Kota Kinabalu and Penang, within Malaysia, as well as Dubai, Sydney and Hong Kong internationally.

We thank you for your continued support, for it would not be possible to carry through with this, without the support that you have shown. We also like to wish a belated but still happy Lunar New Year to all that are celebrating this festive occasion.

Alongside that, here are some pictures of our feature shots of our fleet.

|

|

@LordWizrak
President

2 Likes

Happy I got accepted into MHVA because of my stats! Are there any restrictions about the ranking?

Hello there and thank you for your vested interest in Malaysia Airlines Virtual!

As was made clear in your application message, there is an invitation to join the Malaysia Airlines Virtual Discord server. Upon joining, there will be a page that will link you to various important documents that you’ll need to read through before starting your first flight; don’t be worried, it shouldn’t take too long.

Ranking restrictions are all made very clear in the Pilot’s Handbook which, as mentioned above, will be made available to you on Discord as you join the server. If you have any doubts, please feel free to DM myself either here or on Discord, and I’ll me more than willing to help you through the process.

Again, we look forward to seeing you climb the ranks as a pilot of Malaysia Airlines Virtual!

@LordWizrak
President

1 Like

Oh ok, thanks for the clarification!

Love MHVA! I’m already a fast pilot to rank up in MHVA because they have a variety of routes, you should join :)

3 Likes

Thanks for the kind words, @canton! We’re glad that you’ve thoroughly enjoyed your time at Malaysia Airlines Virtual and we look forward to plenty more hours under the MHVA tag.

@LordWizrak
President

1 Like

What a thread 😍

We’re glad that you like our thread. Thanks for your support!

@LordWizrak
President

4 Likes

All the best for you MHVA!
We glad to be your Partner:D

Raihan Y | QRV DFO

3 Likes

Malaysia Airlines Second Anniversary

As Malaysia Airlines Virtual celebrates our second anniversary of operations, I’d like to call upon all members of Malaysia Airlines Virtual, both past and present, as well as those who may join us in the future. I would personally like to thank each and every one of you for your continued involvement and participation in various events we had in the past, not to mention, continuing to fly the flag all over the world.

I’d like to give some special thanks to all of our staff members for their continued voluntary services. Without them, you wouldn’t be seeing these events, nor will Malaysia Airlines Virtual be operating at the capacity that we’re currently at. I would also like to call on our most distinguished members for their continued support from the very beginning. Without you, we wouldn’t have sustained this level of activity. Nor would we have been able to continue to this very day.

All in all, Malaysia Airlines Virtual isn’t just about the staff, nor is it just about Malaysia. It’s about each and every member that’s present. Your membership gives us the continued urge to represent Malaysia as we aim to grow to be a leading organisation. After all, sedikit-sedikit lama-lama jadi bukit.

Happy anniversary, and to all our members, thank you for being a part of Malaysia Airlines Virtual.

@LordWizrak
President

5 Likes

Congratulations on your two year anniversary MHVA!

1 Like