Malaysia Airlines Virtual I Bringing You The Malaysian Hospitality I Official Thread

Hey there!

As a matter of fact, we do still have routes that the A380-800 has operated in the past, and they are open to pilots who are of rank to fly them. Hope this helps you!

@LordWizrak
Chief Operations Officer (COO)
Malaysia Airlines Virtual

Nice one! I will look into it.

1 Like

Take a look at the stats for this week!

Total Pilots: 60
PIREPs Filled: 2,763
Hours Flown: 27,763
Total Routes: 20,686

APPLY

6 Likes

Just applied! Did you guys receive my application?

1 Like

Hey there, your application has just been received. We’ve recently been busy with real life commitments, but mainly examinations, so apologies for the late response. We will eventually reach out to all that have applied to MHVA though.

Thanks for your interest in MHVA!

@LordWizrak
Chief Operations Officer (COO)

4 Likes

Sounds great! Thanks!

1 Like

MHVA1YearSmall

MHVA is 1!

1 year ago on this day, 24th June, 2020, Malaysia Airlines Virtual was officially IFVARB approved.

We’ve since come a long way, with over 60 pilots, 3,000 PIREPs and 30,000 hours. This of course, would not have been possible without you, and from all of us at Malaysia Airlines Virtual, thank you for your contributions.

We look forward to seeing MHVA thrive beyond one year’s of operations.

As a thank you, all new pilots who join MHVA from 24 June, 0600Z to 8 July, 0600Z will automatically receive 10 free flight hours in their account.

Meanwhile, don’t forget to join our 1st year anniversary, happening on the 26th of June at 1200Z, 1400Z and 2000Z respectively ! We encourage everyone to join us on celebrating this special occasion.

It’s been a great journey for all of us here at MHVA. Thank you to all members of MHVA, IFC as well as the IFVARB for bringing MHVA to where it is now.

APPLY

11 Likes

Congratulations on your anniversary guys! You are really one amazing VA. Especially staff is so kind. It is just an honour to partner with you guys 😉

5 Likes

Thank you, @Raveesh! We are equally glad to be partnered with Jet Airways Virtual.

@TheAviationGallery
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)

4 Likes

Website Domain Update

Please note, with effect from 14 July, 2021, our website domain name has been changed from mhvaif.com to mhvaif.org. For potential applicants, use this new link moving forward as the old link has since been made inaccessible.

Thank you for your understanding!

APPLY

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.