Malaysia Airlines Virtual I Bringing You The Malaysian Hospitality I Official Thread

Take a look at the stats for this week!

Total Pilots: 53
PIREPs Filled: 1,892
Hours Flown: 18,293
Total Routes: 5,712

APPLY

9 Likes

Total Pilots: 54
PIREPs Filled: 1,976
Hours Flown: 19022
Total Routes: 5,712

APPLY

7 Likes

Dear Members of the Infinite Flight Community,

As we look ahead into 2021, we look to continue on our success and look to grow MHVA. As such, we have a few exciting announcements today that we’re really happy to share.

New Codeshares:

We are happy to announce that we have partnered with Aeroflot Virtual, Sriwijaya Virtual, Lion Group Virtual and Cathay Pacific Virtual for more routes out of Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Bangkok and Hong Kong respectively, and as such as hope that these routes would offer pilots a unique insight to new destinations we hope to serve with this partnership. Please refer to our pilot handbook to find out which routes is unlocked at which rank. To celebrate this new partnership, all AFLV, SJVA, LGVA, CXVA flights this week is available to any rank and can be filled for a 1.5x multiplier. This new additions brings us to 6,506 routes!

2,000 PIREPs & 20,000 hours:

We’re super excited to announce that we’ve officially hit 2,000 PIREPs and 20,000 hours, and we really appreciate your contribution towards Malaysia Airlines Virtual, whether big or small. To celebrate the occasion, we will be doing the following:

1. All pilots can fly any route in the route database this week regardless of rank.

2. We’re giving away 1 month of Discord Nitro Classic, 1 month of Infinite Flight Pro and 100 hours for all existing pilots and new pilots who join within the next 2 weeks and have filed a flight.

As always, we thank you the community for their endless support of Malaysia Airlines Virtual, and we look forward to announcing more additions to the VA to improve our pilot’s experience at MHVA.

Sketch 3

@TheAviationGallery
Chief Executive Officer
Malaysia Airlines Virtual

APPLY

15 Likes

Total Pilots: 55
PIREPs Filled: 2,096
Hours Flown: 20,511
Total Routes: 6,506

APPLY

6 Likes

Great thread! One thing, the A350 seems to be broken, as it is inside another one of the details headers and therefore is not showing.

1 Like

I love theses weekly stats the come out every week shows how dedicated pilots are to this va.

1 Like

haii bos…can you approve me

Hi there! Thanks for expressing your interest in Malaysia Airlines Virtual. To apply for MHVA please use this link to apply. Please fill in all fields accurately; failure to do so may result in the rejection of your application.

@LordWizrak
Chief Operations Officer (COO)

3 Likes

Sir,I already submit theapplication to your virtual…

Hello there! After reviewing all applications to Malaysia Airlines Virtual, I have not found any linked to your account. Therefore, even if your application was submitted, we would be unable to carry on due to your information not being accurate.

If you need any assistance, please send us a private message and we would able to assist you on your application to Malaysia Airlines Virtual.

@LordWizrak
Chief Operations Officer (COO)

4 Likes

PIREPs Filled: 2,265
Hours Flown: 22,148
Total Routes: 7,512

APPLY

5 Likes

PIREPs Filled: 2,362
Hours Flown: 23,375
Total Routes: 7,512

APPLY

4 Likes

Honestly one of the best VAs I’ve been in, and it’s not even been 12 hours since I joined. The smoothest recruitment process I’ve had, absolutely amazing Crew Center, tons of Routes and Featured Routes to choose from, with lots of diversity, well documented Pilot Handbook and a full blown Crew Center handbook, well organised Discord Server and amazing staff!

The staff dedication is also insane.

This VA in my opinion is very underrated and deserves so much attention!

Please consider joining, you will not regret it!

also @LordWizrak is in it which makes it 10 times better

7 Likes

Well, it’s not everyday I get a tag on the IFC, and even less so when such a compliment comes my way. Thanks a lot Hussain, your words really mean a lot more than it seems. You’ve quite easily made my day already :D

3 Likes

Total Pilots: 57
PIREPs Filled: 2,442
Hours Flown: 24,180
Total Routes: 9,754

APPLY

5 Likes

Total Pilots: 57
PIREPs Filled: 2,501
Hours Flown: 24,784