Malaysia Airlines Virtual I Bringing You The Malaysian Hospitality I Official Thread

Welcome to Malaysia Airlines Virtual!

Selamat Datang!

Website I Apply I Instagram

ifvarbapproved

We are Malaysia Airlines Virtual, a virtual airline for the leading mobile flight simulator, Infinite Flight, We fly guests daily on memorable journeys inspired by Malaysia’s diverse richness embodies the incredible diversity of Malaysia, capturing its rich traditions, cultures, cuisines and warm hospitality on board, while opening up more of Malaysia’s destinations than any other airline. We operate based on the real world airline, and we want to bring you the Malaysian Hospitality, through our virtual airline. With over 50 destinations and 110 routes, we are always flying the Malaysian flag. We started off in 2018 as a small group of friends that play Infinite Flight actively, communicating just through WhatsApp. Soon, as more and more people joined Infinite Flight, we found ourselves with over 20 members in our chat group. We found that we should start to take things to a new level. That was how Malaysia Airlines Virtual, with a simple aim, to help and connect fellow players from all around the world with each other to experience Malaysia, was born.

We welcome everybody to our community, regardless of where you are from. Our community consists of pilots from all around the world. We are one family. Through Slack, you’d get to interact with all sorts of people that share the same interest in just one app. As one family, we communicate and help each other. Meanwhile, our staff behind the scenes always strives to do their best to provide a pleasant and friendly environment for our pilots. ​We have a management system that aims to make your experience a pleasant one. Our staff are active and passionate in what they do. Not only that, they are hand-picked and well trained to handle any questions you have.

Over our 6 months of operations, our VA has accumulated over 15,000 hours of flying, 1,500+ pilot reports filed, and 40+ pilots.

Hello, and welcome to MHVA!

Thank you for taking the time to check out the Malaysia Airlines Virtual official thread. When I first joined the community in 2018, it has always been my dream to start up a virtual airline of my own. Shortly after joining the community, I originally started up a virtual organization named “Infinite Flight Alliance”, but however, due to in real life priorities, I unfortunately was not able to complete the whole approval process, and eventually dropped the idea. Fast forward 2 years later, COVID-19 struck, and I found myself back in the community, and with some time on my hands due to the situation then, I decided to continue work on “Infinite Flight Alliance”, but shortly after, I realised that the previous MHVA had shut and I “ditched” Infinite Flight Alliance and decided to form a brand new Malaysia Airlines Virtual instead. It was not easy single handedly making a crew center, website, Slack workspace and VA thread, and there were times that I wanted to give up, but I didn’t as I did not want to see all the effort I had already put in go to waste. Finally, on June 26 2020, Malaysia Airlines Virtual officially became a IFVARB approved VA. A few months later, we unfortunately experienced some setbacks, such as the crew center going up and down for over a month. However, with the help of my staff, we managed to salvage the situation by investing some money into a all in one website & crew center, which we recently launched last week. In addition, for the past 6 months of this VA’s operations, the staff team has reflected on points of interest, and we aim to eliminate major points of interest and to bring a better quality of life as a whole. As such, we have made a number of small, as well as major changes to the VA. Lastly, before I end, I would like to thank each and everyone of you, our pilots, the IFVARB and the community for their continuous support which, if it weren’t for you, we would not be where we are today.

Sketch 3

@TheAviationGallery
Founder & Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Malaysia Airlines Virtual

Hello there!

I’m LordWizrak, the COO of MHVA, and in short, I handle the day to day operations of the organisation. My story at MHVA started in July of 2020, joining as a pilot, and quickly rising the ranks to being a member of staff (routes manager) within 2 weeks of joining. Over time, I had performed to win an election within the VA to secure my position as COO. Understandably, I was shocked at the result given that I never thought I would be holding a position of power. Nonetheless I took it on the chin and worked hard ever since to ensure that everything benefits MHVA. My role within MHVA is not limited to just internal issues and developing new ideas for the members to enjoy, but to also expand the reach of MHVA, by forming partnerships with multiple virtual airlines that are happy to take our partnership on board. In my time as COO I have struck partnerships with Jet Airways Virtual, Air China Virtual and Finnair Virtual, and I hope that this list not only grows but becomes a testament to my work at MHVA. I hope that the word of both mine and our CEO @TheAviationGallery can persuade you to join MHVA and to help improve both your experience and others as well. As such, we are looking forward to seeing you join us and I can assure you that we will perform at our level best to create an environment suitable to nurture the best out of everyone.

e2554eea8fd1a9d15ddbf544445c240d1e38f59e-2

@LordWizrak
Chief Operations Officer (COO)

I personally want to thank everyone of the staffs and crews for guiding me step by step as I was new to the VA environment, making me feel somewhat comfortable and making everything with such efforts into every small detail, and I can really see that the senior staffs and board of directors really put their hearts into MHVA. I believe that this community is toxic free and humble, and I really hope we stay together, and surpass most of the VA’s out there and firmly stand on top as a role model to them. At the pace MHVA is going, I can see them climbing to the top as one of the leading VA’s in IF for a long time.

~ @JackCheah, MHVA Pilot

MHVA is a fairly small but extremely unique and friendly community, with a lot of welcoming staff and enthusiastic members within. MHVA has offered me a lot of opportunities, from having the chance to fly all around the world realistically, a position as a PIREP manager and most importantly, working with other members to constantly improve MHVA. This VA has also enabled me to meet new people, which we have became great friends in real world, and I am proud to have over 500 flights and 5000 hours filed in this VA. To conclude, I believe that MHVA is a place to stimulate one’s passion in flying, communicating with different people from different backgrounds and continuously grow, both as a person and a team.

~ @PlaneLife2018, Former MHVA Staff

I joined MHVA less than 6 months ago when it was very new with less than 20 members. It has since grown to nearly 60 pilots in a short span of time. That says a lot about how this VA operates! The VA is fun and very progressive. From a wide range of routes, regular events to fascinating conversations in Slack, MHVA keeps you engaged and the next thing you know, you’ve logged over 1000hrs like I have. It’s been an amazing journey so far and I look forward to MHVA’s bright future!

~ @Capt_Maverick, MHVA Pilot

I have been wanting to join MHVA after I got more involved on the IFC and in IFATC. Though it is a small VA, I can be sure I have more chance to interact with the members there. With not as much members as other big virtual airlines in the community, we manage to bond together and stay connected, just discussing random stuff at times. So, if you are looking for a pool of pilots flying and having fun in your daily life via random discussion, you will definitely need to join MHVA :)

~ @Anthony_Morgan, MHVA Pilot

MHVA? It’s a really good VA. Everyone in there is excellent. Good staff, good pilots. We have amazing conversations in MHVA. Everyone is caring, and they helped me when I was extremely down. This isn’t just a VA where you just file flights, this is a family. If you want a VA that is caring, amazing, join MHVA! It’s like a little family that is growing bigger.

~ @M1llard, MHVA Pilot

Here at Malaysia Airlines Virtual, our staff are dedicated to doing what they love. When you join the family, they are there to help. They are working hard behind the scenes to provide members with a fulfilling and fun time at Malaysia Airlines Virtual.

Position IFC Username Email
Chief Executive Officer @TheAviationGallery nicholas@mhvaif.com
Chief Operations Officer @LordWizrak ngchengloke@mhvaif.com
Events Manager @MilkTea ewen@mhvaif.com
Event Manager @Eden_Tan eden@mhvaif.com
Pilot Report Manager @Kaven kaven@mhvaif.com

Malaysia Airlines Virtual has a wide and unique route network, and with over 3,500 mainline, subsidiary and codeshare routes, you’ll never get tired of flying with us.

Interested in knowing more about our routes and where you can fly? Click the link below to get a better understanding of our route network.

MHVA Route Database

Malaysia Airlines:

Boeing 737-800

The Boeing 737-800 is a stretched version of the 737-700. It replaced the 737-400. The Boeing 737-800 competes primarily with the Airbus A320. A 737-800 seats 162 passengers in a two-class layout or 189 passengers in a one-class layout. The 737-800 features a redesigned wing with a wider wingspan and larger area, greater fuel capacity, and higher MTOWs. It was equipped with CFM56-7 series engines, a glass cockpit, and features upgraded and redesigned interior configurations. It has a longer range and larger variants than its predecessor. This makes the perfect aircraft for our short and medium hauls! At Malaysia Airlines Virtual, we have 48 Boeing 737-800 in our fleet, which seats 160 passengers, 144 in Economy and 16 in Business.

Airbus A330-300

Serving the biggest megacities and smallest dream islands alike, Airbus’ A330-300 continues to please passengers and airlines around the world. As a twin-engine twin-aisle wide-body that can carry from 250 to 440 passengers, it is flexible enough to offer a range of seating options while consistently delivering high-quality comfort to all those on board. Its cabin also is one of the quietest in the skies, creating a calm environment for an entire flight. At Malaysia Airlines Virtual, we have 15 Airbus A330-300s in our fleet, which seats 290 passengers, 247 in Economy, 16 in Extra Legroom Economy and 27 in Business. *Infinite Flight currently does not have a Malaysia Airlines livery for the A330-300. Thus, we are using the Generic version. *All flights operated by the & A330-200 & A330-200F will be subbed with the A330-300

Airbus A350-900

The A350-900 is the cornerstone member of Airbus’ all-new A350 XWB Family, which is shaping the future air travel. This jetliner accommodates between 300 and 350 passengers in a standard three-class configuration and its state-of-the-art comfort and amenities ensure that everyone on-board enjoys a pleasant flight. As with all A350 XWB models, its fuselage is built with carbon-fibre reinforced plastic (CFRP) – which supports lower fuel burn, easier maintenance and increased resistance to corrosion. At Malaysia Airlines Virtual, we have 6 Airbus A350-900s in our fleet, which seats 286 passengers, 220 in Economy, 27 in Extra Legroom Economy, 35 in Business and 4 in Business Suite.

Airbus A380-800

Greener, cleaner, quieter and smarter, the A380 is setting a new standard for the global aviation industry with its superior efficiency, profitability and operational effectiveness. The A380 is a modern icon that has flown over 500,000 revenue flights carrying over 190 million passengers. ​At Malaysia Airlines Virtual, we have 6 Airbus A380s in our fleet, which seats 486 passengers, 412 in economy, 66 in business, and 8 in business suite.

Airbus A330-200F

Infinite Flight currently does not have the Generic/Malaysia Airlines livery for the A330-200F. Thus, all routes flown by the A330-200F will be subbed with our A330-300.

Boeing 777-200ER

The Boeing 777’s unique combination of superior range, outstanding fuel efficiency and passenger-preferred comfort has created long-range success for carriers around the world. And the 777-300ER now gives operators a perfect opportunity to extend that success. Recent upgrades further reduce costs and boost revenue, and the 777’s flying experience is still number one with passengers. A more profitable fleet and more satisfied passengers. That’s a better way to fly. The Boeing 777-200ER, played a big part in Malaysia Airlines’s history and was the backbone of Malaysia Airlines. It was retired in 2016.

Boeing 747-400

The growing worldwide demand for air travel during the 1960s led to the development of the 747, the first “Jumbo Jet.” Merely recalling the early days of the 747 program “brings sweat to the palms of my hands,” Boeing’s then-president, William Allen, said years after the giant aircraft had been developed. Requiring the company to risk much of its net worth, the development of the world’s largest passenger aircraft was a formidable undertaking. The 747 is one the most recognizable aircraft in the world and represents a milestone in the evolution of aviation design. The Boeing 747-400 was also a big part of Malaysia Airlines. It was replaced by the Airbus A380-800 and retired in 2012.

McDonnell Douglas MD-11

Deliveries of the MD-11, a wide-cabin trijet, began in 1991 and ended in 2001. The MD-11 was 18.6 feet (5.6 meters) longer than the DC-10 trijet, from which it was derived, and carried about 50 more passengers. It was produced in Long Beach, Calif. A worldwide network of subcontractors and suppliers supported the assembly line.

Firefly:

Bombardier Dash 8 Q400

Bombardier Aerospace’s Dash 8 family of turboprop regional airliners includes the 37-passenger Q100 and Q200, the 50 to 60-passenger Q300 and the 70 to 80-passenger stretched Q400. The newest member of the Dash 8 family, the Q400, had its first flight in 1998 and entered commercial service in February 2000.

The Q400 Dash 8 airliner was developed by Bombardier to meet the requirements of regional airlines for larger aircraft on high-density, short-haul routes. The 350k Q400 airliner is one of the world’s quietest turboprop aircraft. The noise and vibration suppression system (NVS) was introduced on the Dash 8 turboprop family in 1996.

Note: As the ATR-72 is not available in Infinite Flight, the Dash 8 Q400 will be the acting aircraft for it.

Boeing 737-800

The Boeing 737-800 is a stretched version of the 737-700. It replaced the 737-400. The Boeing 737-800 competes primarily with the Airbus A320. A 737-800 seats 162 passengers in a two-class layout or 189 passengers in a one-class layout. The 737-800 features a redesigned wing with a wider wingspan and larger area, greater fuel capacity, and higher MTOWs. This makes the perfect aircraft for our short and medium hauls!

MasWings:

TBM-930

The Daher TBM is a family of high performance single-engine turboprop business and utility light aircraft manufactured by Daher. The design of the TBM family originates from the Mooney 301, a comparatively low-powered and smaller prototype Mooney developed in the early 1980s.

Note: As the ATR-72 and Twin Otter is not available in Infinite Flight, the TBM-930 will be used in its absence.

While pilots fly our wide range of routes and aircraft, we also have a exciting ranking system in place. As you climb up the ranks, you will be able to fly more aircraft in our fleet and explore more regions, as well as unlock codeshare routes and aircraft. Log PIREPs actively and you will soon find yourself a Commander Captain! Reached Commander Captain already? It doesn’t end there. We give out awards weekly to pilots who continue logging hours even after they’ve reached the highest rank, and each award has it’s own benefit. We also have awards such as “Pilot of the Bi-Week” where we award pilots every 2 weeks who file the most amount of hours with us for the past 2 weeks to thank them for being a dedicated member of Malaysia Airlines Virtual.

Rank Requirement Aircraft Unlocked Benefits
Enrich Junior Cadet 0-10 flight hours Click Here N/A
Enrich Cadet 10-20 flight hours Click Here N/A
Enrich Senior Cadet 20-40 flight hours Click Here N/A
Enrich Second Officer 40-50 flight hours Click Here N/A
Enrich Junior First Officer 50-80 flight hours Click Here N/A
Enrich First Officer 80-150 flight hours Click Here N/A
Enrich Senior First Officer 150-200 flight hours Click Here N/A
Enrich Captain 200-300 flight hours Click Here N/A
Enrich Senior Captain 300-400 flight hours Click Here N/A
Enrich Fleet Captain 400-500 flight hours Click Here N/A
Enrich Commander Captain 500+ flight hours Click Here 1.2x multiplier on all flights, Access to the Hibiscus Lounge

Reached Commander Captain? It doesn’t stop here! We at Malaysia Airlines Virtual give out awards weekly to pilots to honour pilots for their dedication and continuous support of MHVA.

Award Requirement
Enrich Blue Award 500 flight hours
Enrich Silver Award 800 flight hours
Enrich Gold Award 1000 flight hours
Enrich Platinum Award 1500 flight hours
Enrich Sultan Award 2000 flight hours
Enrich Agong Award 3000 flight hours

Heritage Program

The Malaysia Airlines fleet consisted of many iconic aircraft, such as the Boeing 747-400. They played a big part in Malaysia Airlines’s operations, and this is why we decided to introduce Heritage Routes. Our historic fleet includes the Boeing 737 (historic variant, Boeing 737-800 acting as it), McDonnell Douglas MD11, Boeing 777 and Boeing 747. Here at Malaysia Airlines Virtual, we have more than 1,000 heritage routes for you to fly, from airports such as the iconic Kai Tak airport.

Malaysia - Singapore Airlines Joint Venture

A short view back to the past, when Malaysia Airlines and Singapore Airlines were yet to go their separate ways, Malaysia-Singapore Airways was the national carrier for these two countries, and being the national carrier, had exquisite routes to various countries such as Greece and Bahrain. As such, Malaysia Airlines Virtual has partnered up with @Singapore_Virtual to bring back historic Malaysia-Singapore Airlines routes, which our pilots love. This allows for a more in-depth partnership with an airline that Malaysia Airline shared so much of its history with.

VIP Charter Program

Malaysia Airlines has had many flights chartered by third parties to ferry passengers to and from various places, such as Subang Airport to Beirut International Airport with the MALBATT charter. In line with this, these routes are to be operated at a higher rank due to the exclusivity. This would allow our pilots to have a sense of realism, being able to recreate many charter routes which are flown for various number of reasons.

TBM Tours

Former Pilot Report Manager, @PlaneLife2018, offered to host a TBM Tour in conjunction with MHVA. These tours will include tours of Malaysia, Southeast Asia, as well as East Asia, taking pilots to undiscovered regions of the continent as well as showing pilots the nature and beauty of these various parts of the continent.

Flights to Nowhere

In light of current circumstances around the world, we have taken this opportunity to afford pilots the option with set routes from our hub at Kuala Lumpur to fly around Malaysia and Southeast Asia to visit monuments, islands and more. We hope that this would also give our pilots an opportunity to fly to parts of this region which we think deserves more attention than it currently gets.

Ultra-Long Haul Routes

MHVA is proud to have ULR routes to North, Central and South America direct from our hub, Kuala Lumpur International Airport, utilising the B777-200ER and A350-900. Malaysia Airlines had great ambitions in the mid 1990s, and even going so far as to have been in talks with Boeing for an order with 50 B777-200LR. Unfortunately, this deal failed to carry forward with the 1997 Asian Financial Crisis, but we feel that it is only appropriate to make Malaysia Airline’s dream come true, be it in one way or another. However, even though this route is operated by the A350-900 and B777-200ER, we would like to reserve these routes for the highest rank in our VA due to its exclusivity and elegance, which Malaysia Airlines was well known for.

Malaysia Airlines Aircraft Delivery Program

Just like any other airline, Malaysia Airlines often takes delivery of all sorts of aircrafts. Here at Malaysia Airlines Virtual, we have a delivery program where pilots can fly from delivery airports to our main hub at Kuala Lumpur International Airport.

Malaysia Airlines Aircraft Retirement Program

While airlines take delivery of aircraft, some aircraft are unfortunately retired. Here at Malaysia Airlines Virtual, we have a aircraft retirement program where pilots can fly from our main hub, Kuala Lumpur International Airport to the retirement airport.

Malaysia Airlines Aircraft Maintenance Program

Every aircraft has to be properly maintained to ensure that they are fit to fly with airlines. Therefore, we offer maintenance routes here at Malaysia Airlines Virtual, where pilots fly to and fro from Kuala Lumpur to the maintenance airport.

Our website represents who we are. It is a important part of Malaysia Airlines Virtual and it keeps us going. It also boasts a sleek looking design and contains everything you want to know about us. Meanwhile, our website also serves as a crew center for our pilots. Our crew center is a place where you can file Pilot Reports, bid for a flight, Search our flights, view a pilot brief before you take off, or even generate flight plans through the crew center itself! All these in just one website, how simple is that?

mockuper-5

Click on the graphic above to be redirected to our website & crew center.

A Virtual Airline is never complete without events! We conduct events almost daily, ranging from short haul to long haul events, with event leaders leading each specific event. We also partner up with multiple Virtual Airlines to conduct such events! When you participate in our event, you will get up to a 10x multiplier for the event flight, which will enable you to rank up faster!​ We do hope that by introducing daily events, this will bring more activity in Malaysia Airlines Virtual as well as a good opportunity to bond with pilots over events. Currently, Malaysia Airlines Virtual offers a event attendance system to pilots who regularly attend our event:

Status Attended at least Unlocks
Bronze 10 events 1.1x multiplier on top of multiplier given for the specific event. (eg, 1.5 x 1.1)
Silver 20 events Priority in Events, 1.25x multiplier on top of multiplier given for the specific event. (eg, 1.5 x 1.25)
Gold 30 events Pick a route for events, 1.5x multiplier on top of multiplier given for the specific event. (eg, 1.5 x 1.5)

Malaysia Airlines Virtual is proud to be partnered with many different airlines. This enables pilots to discover new regions, as well as fly a diverse fleet of routes and aircraft. Our codeshare routes are constantly updated, in line with all real-world Malaysia Airlines’s operations.

As of December 2020, we are partnered with the following virtual airlines:

Not Listed

Airlines not listed (not a VA, or others):
American Airlines
Air Astana
LATAM Airlines
Ethiopian Airlines
Nepal Airlines
China Airlines
Japan Airlines
Air Mauritius
Bangkok Airways
Uzbekistan Airlines

For more information on each specific airline and the fleet we operate, please click the link below.

MHVA Codeshare Fleet Database

Malaysia Airlines Virtual is proud to be the founding and leading virtual airline of the brand new OneWorld Virtual.

OneWorld Virtual is a virtual alliance founded by @TheAviationGallery back in August 2020, with a aim to connect OneWorld virtual airlines through codeshares and events. OneWorld Virtual was originally started by British Airways Virtual Airline and American Airlines Virtual but the owner, Harry, eventually became inactive. In June 2020, the Infinite Flight Virtual Airline Regulatory Board (IFVARB) approved us, the new OneWorld Virtual to start operations again, this time with new goals and board members.

Visit the official OneWorld Virtual thread here!

Here at Malaysia Airlines Virtual, we believe everyone should be able to experience Malaysia with us, and this is why we do not have many requirements for you to join.

Requirements

Listed below are all our current requirements.

1. Able to have MHVA as your VA affiliation and Malaysian xxxVA in your callsign in Infinite Flight when flying MHVA’s flights.
  2. Access to Discord
  3. Registered Infinite Flight Community account
  4. Obtain at least 80% for the written test
  5. Have Infinite Flight Pro
  6. Grade 3 and above
  7. Age 13 and above
  8. Able to log one flight a month

We look forward to welcoming you onboard Malaysia Airlines Virtual!

APPLY

51 Likes
OneWorld Virtual I Bringing the VA Community Closer I Official Thread
Air China Virtual Official Thread • Today China. Tomorrow the World • The Best New VA of 2020!
2JAN21 / 1600Z - Jet Airways Virtual Presents: Unveiling the Flying Sun @ VABB
17AGU21 / 1200Z -1300Z - "Indonesia 76th Independence Day" FlyOut @ WIII
08MAY21 / 1400Z - OneWorld Virtual Presents: Around the World @ WMKK
Korean Virtual | Celebrating one Year of Approval | 2021 Official Thread
Korean Virtual | New Year New KVG | 2021 Official Thread
Sriwijaya Virtual Airline | Your Virtual Flying Partner | Official 2021 Thread | New Partners!
Air China Virtual Official Thread • Today China. Tomorrow the World | The Best New VA of 2020!
[COMPLETED] 9JAN21 / 1700Z - Surf Air Virtual's Hawthorne Flyout @ KHHR
Saudia Virtual | Flying Across The Globe | Official Thread
Saudia Virtual | Flying Across The Globe | Official Thread
30JAN21 / 1100Z - OneWorld Virtual Presents: Around the World @ YSSY
LOT Virtual | Poland Within Your Reach | The Official 2021 Thread
07AUG21 / 1600Z - OneWorld Virtual Presents: Around the World @ EFHK
Aeroflot Virtual | Fly the Russian Way! | Official Thread
Lion Group Virtual Airlines | We Make Virtual People Fly | Official 2021 Thread
06MAR21 / 1100Z - OneWorld Virtual Presents: Around the World @ VHHH
05SEP21 // 1300Z & 1600Z - Jet Airways Virtual 1 year anniversary event @ VABB
Sriwijaya Virtual Airline | Your Virtual Flying Partner | Official 2021 Thread
Surf Air Virtual | A New Beggining
Etihad Virtual Airways | From Abu Dhabi To The World
Etihad Virtual Airways | From Abu Dhabi To The World
31AUG21 @ 1400z-1600z: "Malaysia Merdeka Day" Fly in and Fly Out @ WMKK
9OCT21 / 1400Z - Saudia Virtual Presents: 5 Months Celebrations @ OEJN to OERK
26JUN21 / 1200Z to 2000Z - Malaysia Airlines Virtual Presents: 1 Year Anniversary Fly-Out @ WMKK
Air China Virtual | Celebrating 1 Year of Excellence! | Official Thread
03JUL21 / 1200Z - Saudia Virtual Presents: The Mega Jeddah Fly-Out @ OEJN
Saudia Virtual | Flying Across The Globe | Official 2021 Thread
Fresh Air Connect Virtual Official 2021 Thread
Garuda Indonesia Virtual Group | We bring the beauty of the Archipelago to the World | Official 2021 Thread
Qatar Virtual Airways | Official 2021 Thread
Air India Virtual | Star Alliance Member || Official Thread 2021
IFVARB Virtual Airline/Organization Activity & Highlights [Apr & May 2021]
10OCT21 / 1700Z - VA celebration flyout @ Madrid (LEMD)
9OCT21 / 1400Z - Saudia Virtual Presents: 5 Months Celebrations @ OEJN to OERK
Finnair Virtual - New Year, New Thread! | Official 2021 Thread
26JUN21 / 1200Z to 2000Z - Malaysia Airlines Virtual Presents: 1 Year Anniversary Fly-Out @ WMKK
China Airlines Virtual | Creating Wonderful Moments Through Flying | Official Thread | IFVARB Approved
27NOV21 / 1300Z - GVG & MHVA Presents: "Serumpun" Event @WIII
13FEB21 / 1300Z & 2100Z - Air China Virtual Presents: A Lunar New Year Extravaganza @ ZSPD
Sriwijaya Virtual Airline | Your Virtual Flying Partner | Official Thread | New Codeshares!
Surf Air Virtual | Official 2021 Thread
03JUL21 / 1200Z - Saudia Virtual Presents: The Mega Jeddah Fly-Out @ OEJN
Saudia Virtual | Flying Across The Globe | Official 2021 Thread
09AUG21 / 1300Z and 1400Z - Singapore National Day Parade Fly-in & Fly-out @ WSSS
05JUN21 / 1200Z - OneWorld Virtual Presents: Around the World @ OTHH
Jet Airways Virtual | 2021 | The Joy of Flying
LOT Virtual | Poland Within Your Reach | Official 2021 Thread
Dubai Virtual Airlines | Spring Forward with DVA | Official 2021 Thread
Airbus Industry Virtual | We Make You Fly | Official Thread | IFVARB approved!
Qatar Airways Virtual | Going Places Together In The New Era

Great thread! Glad to be partners with you!

3 Likes

Thanks for the support, everyone!

3 Likes

Great job! Keep on going!

2 Likes

We are very proud to be partners with this excellent Virtual Airline! Malaysia Air is a very unique codeshare to us. Because it connects our Chinese hubs to the beautiful Southern Regions of China. This is an area previously untouched by our route network.

From Bali and Indonesia to the vast region of Malaysia. Thank you, Malaysia Airlines Virtual for allowing us to connect China to the World!

6 Likes

Amazing thread! It’s an honor to be partner with you guys. We hope to continue the same bond with same strength that will last forever! With your partnership, it was possible to provide our pilots the best of south-east asia. Thank you for your support and cooperation.

3 Likes

Beautiful Thread! AYVA is honored to be partnered with you guys! ❤

Hussain A. (Founder/COO)

2 Likes

Thanks for the support, @AirChinaVirtual, @JetAirwaysVirtual and @FinnairVA! We’re glad to be partnered with you.

6 Likes

Amazing thread! I wish you the best in the future!

HappyDays
Chief Executive Officer of LOT Virtual

1 Like

Great thread, nice to be partners with you (TKVA)

2 Likes

Take a look at the stats for this week!

Total Pilots: 35
PIREPs Filled: 1470
Hours Flown: 13,124
Total Routes: 3,217

APPLY

5 Likes

Great thread!

2 Likes

Thanks for the support!

2 Likes

As a part of our November Evolution update, Malaysia Airlines Virtual has pledged to increase our presence in the Virtual Airline scene, and we’ve done so with the following Virtual Airlines:

Air China Virtual and Malaysia Airlines has agreed to a codeshare of approximately 50 unique routes operated by the A319-100, B737-700, B787-9 and B747-8. In addition, we have formed partnerships with Jet Airways Virtual linking the Indian Subcontinent to the world. We hope that these routes prove popular as they serve many destinations frequented by out pilots. We have also partnered with SurfAir to give pilots more variety, flying business jets in Texas, California and Europe. Furthermore, Korean Virtual routes has been added to provide trans-pacific routes to all pilots, all operated with the B777-200ER, B747-8 or A380-800.

In addition to this, we have formed an extended partnership with Finnair Virtual and Singapore Virtual. The extended partnership has paved the way for us to access the arctic colds of Fennoscandia and with the Singapore Airlines agreement, unparalleled access to the longest routes in the world.And the list doesn’t stop there. As we are sure that you have been waiting for the B757-200 routes, we have added in Air Astana and Uzbekistan Airways routes all operating to and from Asia and Europe. In addition, codeshared routes with Ethiopian Airlines, LATAM and Nepal Airlines has been to our database.

On an internal note, we have updated the database to include our TBM tours as well as MASwings routes which will be operating within Southeast Asia and East Malaysia respectively. With this TBM tours and new MASwings routes release, pilots are able to explore Malaysia and neighbouring countries closely.

Here’s a summary of this week’s new additions:

New Codeshares: 9
Extended Codeshares: 2
New Subsidiaries & Programs: 2
Total New Routes: 1287
Total Routes: 4504

In the weeks to come, we will continue to form more codeshares with multiple virtual airlines, new programs, events and much more to bring you more routes, so stay tuned for that! Meanwhile, we’d also like to thank the community for the overwhelming support and we sincerely hope that our pilots enjoy the brand new additions to the virtual airline.

APPLY

@TheAviationGallery
Chief Executive Officer
Malaysia Airlines VIrtual

10 Likes

We wish you all the success! Loved your routes💯

6 Likes

Total Pilots: 39
PIREPs Filled: 1,550
Hours Flown: 13,873
Total Routes: 4,504

APPLY

7 Likes

Total Pilots: 44
PIREPs Filled: 1,655
Hours Flown: 15,672
Total Routes: 4,504

APPLY

8 Likes

ba3131088800f87eebd20c6e293e5300badbcac5_2_820x146

Dear Members of the Infinite Flight Community,

2020 has been a very divisive year, be it physically, socially or politically, one cannot deny the impact 2020 has had for us all. While many of us has seen 2020 as a year to forget, and understandably so, the staff at Malaysia Airlines Virtual would like to take a moment to reflect on the brighter side of things as 2020 comes to a close and 2021 allows us to turn a fresh page.

To start things off, 2020 saw the beginning of Malaysia Airlines Virtual. On the 24th of June, Malaysia Airlines Virtual was officially listed as an IFVARB sanctioned Virtual Airline, and with it, non-stop growth has ensued. From the humble beginnings of just a few casual Infinite Flight players to a fully fledged Virtual Airline on the community front, Malaysia Airlines Virtual has come a long way from just being a mere hobby for a couple players. To have since flown more than 16,000 hours in the skies under the Malaysia Airlines Virtual callsign to having over 70 pilots who have come and gone, we are proud to have made such rapid progress in just the last 6 months of operations.

Along the way Malaysia Airlines Virtual has had the pleasure to host several members of staff. All of which we will be eternally grateful for, given their efforts has allowed Malaysia Airlines Virtual a position in the community unlike others. However, and rather unfortunately, along the way we have had to bid farewell to several members of staff due to other ongoing committments. In doing so, we would like to wish them nothing short of the best in any and all future endeavours.

Through our position on the community, we’ve also had the luxury of partnering with many other Virtual Airlines. Including a special joint-venture with Singapore Airlines Virtual, with the addition of historic routes which date as far back as 1940. In doing so we would like to also express our gratitude to the staff os Singapore Airlines Virtual, as well as all other Virtual Airlines we are partnered with. Our position on the community can easily be credited to your involvement in our partnerships.

Looking forwards to 2021 and beyond, we cannot see anything stopping the members of staff from vehemently attempting to grow Malaysia Airlines Virtual in ways we’ve never thought possible; from forging new links and partnerships with other Virtual Airlines to actively engaging on the community scene through events and fly-outs, we hope that the greener pastures of 2021 can be a host to a better environment for us to thrive. And though many of us see 2020 as a year to forget given recent circumstances, Malaysia Airlines Virtual would see 2020 as our breakout year, and a year never to forget.

While there isn’t much more to harp on, we’d like to end this on a message from our CEO, @TheAviationGallery, which can be found in the original post as well.

When I first joined the community in 2018, it has always been my dream to start up a virtual airline of my own. Shortly after joining the community, I originally started up a virtual organization named “Infinite Flight Alliance”, but however, due to in real life priorities, I unfortunately was not able to complete the whole approval process, and eventually dropped the idea. Fast forward 2 years later, COVID-19 struck, and I found myself back in the community, and with some time on my hands due to the situation then, I decided to continue work on “Infinite Flight Alliance”, but shortly after, I realised that the previous MHVA had shut and I “ditched” Infinite Flight Alliance and decided to form a brand new Malaysia Airlines Virtual instead. It was not easy single handedly making a crew center, website, Slack workspace and VA thread, and there were times that I wanted to give up, but I didn’t as I did not want to see all the effort I had already put in go to waste. Finally, on June 26 2020, Malaysia Airlines Virtual officially became a IFVARB approved VA. A few months later, we unfortunately experienced some setbacks, such as the crew center going up and down for over a month. However, with the help of my staff, we managed to salvage the situation by investing some money into a all in one website & crew center, which we recently launched last week. In addition, for the past 6 months of this VA’s operations, the staff team has reflected on points of interest, and we aim to eliminate major points of interest and to bring a better quality of life as a whole. As such, we have made a number of small, as well as major changes to the VA. Lastly, before I end, I would like to thank each and everyone of you, our pilots, the IFVARB and the community for their continuous support which, if it weren’t for you, we would not be where we are today.

Sketch 3

@TheAviationGallery
Founder & Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
nicholas@mhvaif.com

We look forward to seeing you join in 2021, and in doing so, help us grow and be the leading Virtual Airline on the community.

Best Regards,
Staff of Malaysia Airlines Virtual

7 Likes

Happy New Year to all! I just applied :smile:

4 Likes

Total Pilots: 50
PIREPs Filled: 1,741
Hours Flown: 16,456
Total Routes: 5,712

APPLY

8 Likes