Malaysia Airlines A350 livery (non-negaraku)

Hey there everyone! Hoping you are doing good!
I’m here to request a new livery for my national carrier, Malaysia Airlines. Here’s a little info about MAB.
Malaysia Airlines Berhad (MAB) , formerly known as Malaysian Airline System (MAS) (Malay: Sistem Penerbangan Malaysia), branded as Malaysia Airlines is the flag carrier airline of Malaysia and a member of the oneworld airline alliance. (The MAS initials are still being kept by subsidiaries MAS Kargo and MAS Wings.) The company headquarters are located at Kuala Lumpur International Airport. For more information, visit https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysiaairlines. (source :Wikipedia)
So, Malaysia Airlines has a total amount of 6 A350s in the service including 9M-MAB, 9M-MAC,9M-MAD,9M-MAE and 9M-MAF. 2 of them are negaraku livery, which is the special livery. We have them in Infinite Flight, but we still don’t have the non-special livery ones. Here the picture of 9M-MAB, which is the one that aren’t painted with negaraku livery.

Credit : Jetphotos and its photographer mentioned in the photo.
So what are you waiting for? Hit the vote button now! I’m highly appreciate it! Thank you for spending your time here.

Hello! Hate to break it to you, but this is indeed a duplicate request. Feel free to vote and spread your opinions on this thread below:

Thanks!

Alright sure !

1 Like