Malaysia Airlines A350-900 "Negaraku" Livery

(This is a request for a special livery, so its not a duplicate)

Malaysia Airlines A350

Malaysia Airlines currently has 6 Airbus A350’s in their fleet with one wearing the special “Negaraku” livery, which is actually the Malaysian flag.

ctto

Airbus A350

The Airbus A350 XWB is a family of long-range, twin-engine wide-body jet airliners developed by European aerospace manufacturer Airbus.

Airbus A350

The Airbus A350 XWB is a family of long-range, twin-engine wide-body jet airliners developed by European aerospace manufacturer Airbus. The A350 is the first Airbus aircraft with both fuselage and wing structures made primarily of carbon fibre reinforced polymer.[8] Its variants seat 280 to 366 passengers in typical three-class seating layouts.[9] The A350 is positioned to succeed the A340 and to compete with the Boeing 787 and 777.

The A350 was originally conceived in 2004 as a pairing of the A330’s fuselage with new aerodynamics features and engines. In 2006, Airbus redesigned the aircraft in response to negative feedback from several major prospective customers, producing the “A350 XWB” (eXtra Wide Body). Development costs are estimated at €11 billion (US$15 billion or £9.5 billion). As of February 2019, Airbus had received 852 orders for A350s from 47 customers worldwide.

Malaysia Airlines

Malaysia Airlines Berhad, formerly known as Malaysian Airline System, branded as Malaysia Airlines, is an airline operating flights from Kuala Lumpur International Airport and from secondary hubs in Kota Kinabalu and Kuching to destinations throughout Asia, Oceania and Europe.

Why do I want this livery?

• I’m pretty sure we’ve all seen the development log that IF have shared, and we know the A350 is on its way. So why not request a livery so when they add it, it’s already there?
  • The A350 is my most favorite aircraft.
  • This is a nice livery nonetheless.

( Thanks to @Bryant_Lol as I sort of copied his request template :P )

Hello,
One picture per topic please. It states on the features category rules. It days that one picture per topic because the photos take up space and money.

Other than that, I am in support. (Out of votes)

Alright, I will remove the other photos. But why do other requests have multiple pics?

Can you name a few? Requests with multiple images are usually explaining an idea, necessitating the need for more than one photo :)

1 Like

Oh never mind. They were just links that had an image.

Actually one of my own requests has 2 pictures and nobody said anything so I thought it was fine 😂

Originaly livery. Good

1 Like

Beautiful!

1 Like

You have my vote!

1 Like

Thank you! 👌

Sorry for bumping after some time since last reply.

Gonna vote for this cause I really love the livery for the original Malaysia Airlines and Negaraku livery on the A350. Hopefully this gets noticed by the community!

1 Like

I really hope this livery gets added

1 Like

And a painting you need is in the simulator! I always do Kuala lampur To London At 747-400, it would take the Malaysia Airlines A350 for me and other colleagues in the simulator to take this route with more reality.

1 Like

Confirmed!!!

1 Like