Malaysia Airlines A330-300

Malaysia Airlines A330-300

58035_1459570800

Malaysia Airlines

Malaysia Airlines Berhad, formerly known as Malaysian Airline System, branded as Malaysia Airlines is the flag carrier airline of Malaysia and a member of the oneworld airline alliance. The company headquarters are located at Kuala Lumpur International Airport.

The Malaysia Airlines A330 is painted in the new livery and are also equipped with enhanced in-flight features, as part of the airline’s fleet renewal programme. The first of these new A330s arrived in 2011.

Malaysia Airlines previously operated 13 ‘older generation’ A330-300s, receiving its first in 1995. All of them have since been phased out of the fleet.

This livery would be a great addition to Infinite Flight, considering the wide range of routes that the airline serves with its A330.

Let me know what you think of this livery and I do hope you consider voting! :)

More Information

Oh heck yeah that’s hot 🤩🤩

1 Like

Malaysia Airlines is a great livery! Very colourful! I just think airlines like Fiji and TAP should get in too as they are under represented in the sim. I think that this will make it into the sim. Nice feature request! No votes left though sorry…

1 Like

Surprised this isn’t a duplicate! This one looks stunning!

1 Like

Would be cool to see the old livery or some specials along with this to show the progression of Malaysia Airlines through the years.

1 Like

This has to have my vote. As a Malaysian, this livery is iconic!

4 Likes