To start, every VA has to go through the @IFVARB if you would like to promote your VA at #live:va.
The IFVARB is the Infinite Flight Virtual Airline Regulatory Board, the group in charge of all virtual airline management on the Infinite Flight simulator. They are a volunteer group who are not associated to Infinite Flight and are independent.
Usually, making your own VA is free, unless you’re buying a domain etc.
Next, you need to be TL 2 on the forum to submit a application. You are currently TL 1. Keep being active, replying and liking and you’ll get to TL 2 soon!
The IFVARB only accepts VAs of high standards and as long as you meet their criteria you’re all good to apply. I recommend putting all your best effort into it so that your VA won’t be rejected by the IFVARB.
These are the steps that should be followed in the VA/VO certification process (source: IFVARB)
- Search the Official IFVARB Database and make sure your airline is not already taken.
- Submit an application via the Apply Page. Please provide your Experience Statement* and Operations Plan*. They MUST be shared publicly in Google Documents. You will also get an Admin assigned to you based on the region of your VA/VO*.
- An IFVARB Admin will contact you directly in the Infinite Flight Community to inform you whether you are cleared to enter the review wait-line or not.
- Your application and website will be graded by multiple members. Feedback will be given with suggestions for edits or other changes for the VA/VO. You can view the reveiws through the Status Page. You can get your reservation code in the email that was sent to you when you filled out the application. An IFVARB Leader will be your main point of contact if any questions or concerns arise.
- Once approved, you will be added to the active database found Here and will be allowed to post in the #VA category on the Infinite Flight Community.
You can find out which VA is available and which VA is not at IFVARB.com/database.php
I strongly recommend checking out ifvarb.com if you want to know more details about creating a VA.
Also, feel free to PM me if you need any help! I myself am a CEO of @MalaysiaAirlinesVA.