Make the non live subscription area for Los Angeles bigger

Hi everyone. I am here to propose a idea I think is a bit dumb but like I don’t see why infinite flight wouldn’t do this for everyone. Back a while ago for the non live subscription holders, you guys added San Francisco and Los Angeles together. Literally Las Vegas is not even that far out of the region. Like literally only a few nm. I literally just glide in when I fly anyways. It’s one of my fav airports. My mom can’t afford to buy me a live subscription. Only on holidays. Can you guys just make it a bit bigger to include Las Vegas. It doesn’t hurt to do that, and it makes the game a whole lot better for us that can’t afford a subscription. I REALLY WANT THIS TO HAPPEN BECAUSE IT SHOULD SO EVERYBODY GET PEOPLE INVOLVED PLEAAASEEEEEEEEEE!!! Lol happy flying everyone!

I don’t see why not

1 Like

Everyone has a certain amount of votes, it depends on your trust level.

Why wouldn’t they be able to do it? There is literally no reason why it is impossible, because it’s not.

I like the idea and fully support it. It would be better this way, so then we can do a full real route.

3 Likes

I don’t see why they can’t extend it*

For TL2, I think it is 10, correct me if I’m wrong

They want people to only vote for topics that they really really want in the game, rather than people vote for every single thing, because they would

I’m talking about I don’t know why they can’t extend it, not the vote count lol

1 Like

Feel free to share your idea(s) in the existing feature request. Thanks!

2 Likes

All in all, however, I do think this is a good idea, I just don’t have any votes left

I’d perrsonally love for it to extend to at least half of Nevada or Arizona around there.

Isn’t KSFO - KLAX a real route?

3 Likes

But I’m not asking for more airspace’s, just a small extension

Last I checked they weren’t connected… maybe that’s because I have had pro for a while 😂

Yea it is lol

So is klas-klax

That’s what I thought, when I started out, the area was smaller, from what I know it has gotten bigger, but I’ve had pro for such a long time that I don’t even know

2 Likes

That’s the thing.
We merged NorCal + SoCal + the space in between a few months ago. Making two regions, one region… and enlargened it by including the space in between.

5 Likes

So specifically, which hub airports are actually in the non-pro subscription?

But it’s just a very very very verryyyyyyyyyy small space extended