Make ATC Playground Better: Grade 2 Requirement

This is why standing is better than grade

1 Like

I know my friend am definately 100% supporting this idea but i gave up after realising this…anyway why do you think the devs allowed PG to be accessible by all grades

1 Like

That is precisely my point, whether someone actually knows what they’re doing or not, anyone can sit down for hours at a time and knock out Grade 4 within a month.

Granted, if they mind their limitations and do not operate beyond what they’re capable of handling. I mean no offense to anyone…

this is why i want “true” ATC only from Grade 2.
Unicom will be a great introducting to Infinite Flight ATC command and will avoid some commands errors.

Yes but just remember not everyone is addicted to there iPad there is something called social life

You’re right, I will admit that is something I don’t have the pleasure of…

We should make ATC playground for Grade 2+

2 Likes

Something that would help is a more realistic atc instead of unicom. It would get people a little more used to it. That way they no a little more of whats expected of em when they git a live atc.

Ok i see your point.

But i think its Infinite Flight.

Its a flightsim, first for flying
If someone buy the app only for controlling, he should learn the IF ATC commands. Piloting is a great start for all futures IF ATC controllers because he can see what message Pilots can send and let him understanding what the “controller” says in different times.

This is why people buying the app need to practice as pilot at beginning to learn all IF ATC commands before starting to Control and This is why we should take PG to Grade 2.

Sincerely, ATC Playground has become Free Flight Server!

the first Live restrictions was the best thing!
Please FDS bring back the good old Live system ! Please guys!! I Will be so proud if you make this before global Flight!
Also with Airspace Restrictions!

2 Likes

I definately agree and again I disagree…because it came to my attention that that kind of service is mostly offered in SoCal…part time too in San Fransisco and Singapore…“the free regions” if you want Advanced kind of service.Go to Paid regions where traffic isn’t that high…High traffic on PG is the Cause of all this trouble

2 Likes

Tell me about it… Today is my first time controlling at a foreign airport for real (at LFPG) and I still had two nimrods doing nonsensical things…

2 Likes

Well then you’ve never been lucky… I have! both as a pilot and a controller…I had to check twice if I was on advanced just to confirm it…I don’t think i would be biased saying it was better than sometimes being on advanced

1 Like

Actually some people just have that mentality…

They think that paid airports will deter nimrods…

but nah… Nimrods can be rich. Trolls can be rich too…

Laurens (not Lare) is currently patronizing my LFPG session hahaha

3 Likes

Nimrods will always be there!That’s true!I agree either way you cant compare the number of nimrods in paid to those in free regions…Sometimes london seems like a free region on PG…I’ve controlled in PHTO,The traffic was smooth for two to three hours of my service even mods showed up.No NIMRODS so maybe its a matter of being lucky!Believe or not KSFO too…

1 Like

I’d rather have 1 Laurens than 1 nimrod… Hahaha (makes no difference actually xD)

It’s still 1 person so who can he (the nimrod) even disturb :P

1 Like

Assuming 6 Nimrods showed up…i don’t even want to continue you know what will happen

3 Likes

That’s using the old noodle

1 Like

Noodle? You hungry? Actually I have no idea what you mean by noodle… except that noodles is my staple food too :P

2 Likes

It’s another way of saying, “that’s using your head” 🙂

1 Like

Alright. I have no idea what slang (or maybe not slang) that is but we all have things in our head, isn’t it?