I’m having a major issue with terrain not showing up using an iPhone 7
Try restarting your phone and redownloading the app if the issue continues.
Also, make sure you have a good connection.
Although, I believe that the main issue is due to the servers.
Redone load the app as in delete it also if it’s the servers what should I do
When I start the flight I have no issue
It is most likely the servers then. Give it a few days, and see if that sorts things out.
Is your internet running well, the pic to me just looks like he bad quality imaging that was added to some parts, but I’m most likely wrong
No I have a perfectly good working connection
thanks for making this complain @mo_hecht this happened to me 2 Days Ago while I was Approaching Istanbul[LBTA]
What did you do about it?
I have this as well. Really annoying
Delete the app and redownload. The servers are really busy so this may be the issue at times as well. Here are some things that you can do to improve your experience.
Below are some basic steps taken that may help resolve the issue:
- Keep as much unused internal device memory (RAM) available. 1GB is the recommended amount
- Always close other apps before opening Infinite Flight
- Keep your device fresh by completely restarting device power occasionally
- Disable active add or message blocking apps
- Don’t install unapproved apps
- Don’t modify, “Root”, or “Jailbreak” your device
- Don’t install IAP unlocking apps
- Ensure Text to Speech (TTS) is enabled on Android devices
- Use a strong WiFi network within a relatively close proximity to your device
- Unplug your modem and WiFi router for about 30 seconds, then plug them back in if online “lag” occurs
- Disable Anti-Aliasing
- Lower Infinite Flight graphics and performance settings
If you try everything above and still have trouble, check to make sure you have the latest firmware update available for your device installed. Lastly, we recommend you delete the app, restart device power, then sign into the same account used to purchase the app originally to reinstall.
As a final resort, reset the device to factory settings. Be sure to back up all important data on your device first.
If you still need help or have questions, reply with a brief description of the problem. Include reproducible scenario steps and also device make, model, and current operating system version. Screenshots are welcome so we can better assist you and get you back in the air!
PM if the problem persists ;)