Major Airbus update due

What do you mean “you again?”

2 Likes

Am I not allowed to reply to this topic?

2 Likes

Just because you said that, the Super D is going to be reworked first.

5 Likes

Okay, your going to complain about Airbus’s aircraft, while the devs are working there *** off reworking all these amazing aircraft!

Dude, don’t get agitated. There are some serious complaints coming from this person and if we keep on adding fuel to the fire, it will only get worst.

2 Likes

Ok, thanks for the advice and having my back. Some people just do not talk politely to the devs after all they do for us…

I just PMd a mod, with a whole back story.

1 Like

Said who?? Only you don’t care about the crj update. Don’t put for other people lol. Check the forum. People request crj rework way more than the a330

2 Likes

Are you seriously teaming up on me 😢😢😢 give me a break it’s like every post i make someone as to come and try find fault

It’s not that. It’s the way you are going against others.

1 Like

They are doing the best they could and anyway they are currently working on global flight. If they actually gonna the update during December or early next year then I don’t really care if i have to fly one plane for the rest of my life.

I’m not going against anyone. I wasn’t even really going at the devs. But you guys just want to make it seem that way. Simply ignore my posts. It’s that simple don’t add fuel to the supposed “fire”

But your the fire …

2 Likes

I know I’m fire thank you 🔥🔥 😊😊

2 Likes

Um … Okay … What in saying is, if we keep on giving you conflict, your going to keep on debating the conflict.

This topic is regarding Airbus aircraft.

Please leave the CRJ out of it.

3 Likes

It never got an update.

Never liked the 330/340. It’d be nice if it were updated tho, since I payed for it unfortunately.

3 Likes

Exactly not worth the 5$ each.

1 Like

I bought it on the recommendation of a friend, he thinks it is