Major Airbus update due

Come on now what is this? I prefer Airbus over boeing. But i can’t stand to fly the airbus planes. They’re atrocious. Instead of putting so many variants of the boeing planes why can’t we get a airbus update man. Nose down cruising really 🤔🤔 And no I’m not being ungrateful for all the devs has done, so please don’t comment trying to make me seem like a villain.

27 Likes

They just reworked the 787 and 777, can’t we just give them a break? The devs will eventually rework all the aircraft.

29 Likes

Only request for one thing at a time, like @GordenW said. Also, give the devs a break, they just spent months developing the 787s. They definetly don’t deserve the tone of voice you are talking to them with. Also, nose down cruising has nothing to do with the airplane being reworked, it depends on how you’re flying the plane with what settings.

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

9 Likes

You can always increase wright to cruise nose up.

2 Likes

Um was i rushing them or just saying? The time they took making the 737bbj or the nasa(s) 747 they could’ve redone the A330/340

7 Likes

What’s wrong with your plane?

1 Like

The only updated airbus aircraft the a320 family and the only updated Boeing aircraft is the 787 family. WE need the CRJ family next ERJ :D

9 Likes

Nose down cruise is not an airplane fault. It’s how you fly the thing

He’s flying it perfectly.

2 Likes

I never said he wasn’t. Just saying, of you fly too fast at too light of a weight, you get this.

He’s over MLW at 291 KIAS.

1 Like

[quote=“gshazzaam, post:1, topic:64210”]
Nose down cruising really
[/quote]😂😂😂Patience my friend😂patience

4 Likes

Dude before the b787 update this never used to Happen to me. The A330/340/380 have gotten worse since the update. They’re harder to turn and seem heavier even at light weights. Stop saying things you don’t know

Well they didn’t rework the 777 they just added a few features but yeah I agree they did just finish working on the 787

No one cares about crj we need a new a330 update next lol

2 Likes

I’d say update the major TATL and TPAC airplanes first.

777-200LR
777-300ER
A380
767-300/400
757-200
A330

As well as ads A350.

3 Likes

777 does not need an update. Devs worked super hard on this plane. May not have 4k cockpit, but its still one of the good cockpits out there.

3 Likes

How about we stop pointing fingers at each other and politely state what we would like to be reworked. Then, we might have a chance of the devs looking at this.

2 Likes

Lol exactly

1 Like