[Maho Beach Cam] French President Emmanuel Macron

Live On Maho Beach Cam:

http://www.mahobeachcam.com/

Emmanuel Macron (President of France) is getting ready to board his A340-200 after spending time in SXM exactly one year after Hurricane Irma hit this island. Watch the webcam as we watch him board and the jet takeoff!

(Picture of the A342 and a B727 yesterday sitting on the tarmac)

7 Likes

Will check it out, but can I say:

Does anyone agree that the French livery is a bit bland?

3 Likes

It is somewhat bland… But so is Air France’s livery tbh.

On the airport tarmac… I see a C130 type Aircraft… The A342 and then a KLM A332/3 backtaxiing runway 10 for takeoff, a westjet B737 and some other awesome props… Don’t know where that B727 went 🤧

3 Likes

I’ll be watching this departure! Would love to get a shot of it IRL!

1 Like

KLM just departed and now the A342 is about to start…

Pushing Back!! :)

1 Like

Make sure to check out this cam: http://www.sxmislandcam.com/
for an alternate view!

1 Like

Off they go!

1 Like

Wondering to see how they sectioned off the beach for security reasons (if at all…)

2 Likes

I have both views open, gonna be a cool departure!

1 Like

That engine roar :D!

1 Like

Honestly the best way to view… I loved watching it go from the ground view to the Mountain View… Now the ontorage leaves…, lol

1 Like

I am going to find that on FR24

You cannot, it is blocked as it is a government aircraft.

2 Likes

Not if you use a different tracker…

2 Likes

Ooooh now what is this called?
EDIT: NVM I found it.

You can also use ADS-B Exchange or 360 Radar (both websites). ADS-B Exchange is free, 360 Radar isn’t, but is better apparently.

I am looking at ADS-B Exchange right now, is there any way to see the route of the aircraft?

Are you on adsbexchange.com? If you are, go into options - aircraft - aircraft trails, and select the option you want.

Nice Spot, there planes are kinda plane tho. My opinion :)

Yeah it sort of is. Also the A340 doesn’t look good in the livery. nor that it is my aircraft of choice

1 Like