Mags885's ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED]

Hello IFC!

I am training for IFATC after some time away. I will open a variety of fields to give myself a good amount of practice and experience.

Please follow all commands, supply productive feedback and enjoy yourself.

Thanks for any and all of your help!

Mags

10 Likes

Open @ EGVN RAF Brize Norton. TS1.

Runway in use - 07 right traffic.
Open until approx 2200Z

NOTAMS

• Pattern work welcome.
  • Please follow commands.
  • Intersection departures allowed.
1 Like

Love this tracking thread top post! 🌷
General, friendly and inviting. Way to go.

I’m sorry I can’t come to fly today. Will come soon.
Have you passed your theory test?

Happy controlling and best regards,
Anton

1 Like

I passed it a while ago so I’m not sure if I would need to resit. Not a problem if I do, will welcome the revision!

Look forward to controlling you soon :)

1 Like

Closing

Thanks to @Andrey_Wing and @Benjwri!!

Appreciate both your time. If you have any feedback, feel free to post here so everyone can learn and maybe test me on it in future 👍

2 Likes

Gonna pop by next time you open mate 👍

1 Like

I like that Brize was the first airport you opened at!

Will try to stop by next time :)

2 Likes

Open at EGCC - Manchester Intl

Runways in use 05L/R

NOTAMS

• Please follow all instructions!
  • No intersection departures.
  • Pattern work welcome.

Now closed, thanks to @Kian_Abbasi and @FirstClassLuxury for stopping by!

1 Like

Good effort.

Good sequences, clearances, pattern entries, transition altitudes… didn’t see any issues there.

Only thing I would say, at the very start you gave a give way command to FCL. As I was already taxiing ahead of him and we were clear of conflict I wouldn’t have given that command :)

I’ve got no doubt I’ll see you in IFATC soon! 👍

2 Likes

Yeah I realised you had got a little further than I anticipated, a little too happy to use the different commands Haha

Again, thank you for stopping by and the great feedback!

2 Likes

I do appreciate the effort to get the other plane in before me, glad to see you back!

2 Likes

Open at KSSC (Shaw AFB)
Open until: 0230Z
Runway in use: 22L/R

NOTAMS:

• Please follow all instructions!
  • Intersection departures allowed.
  • Pattern work Allowed.
1 Like

Feedback
I had to leave because I recieved a violation.You cleared me for takeoff runway 22R and you told me to make left traffic.You were suppose to tell me cleared for takeoff 22R enter right traffic.If I tokeoff from 22L you would’ve had to tell me cleared for takeoff runway 22L enter left traffic.

1 Like

I cleared you take off 22R, left traffic. I then cleared you for the option 22L.

Is this not a correct procedure to use both runways with only 1 F22 in the circuit already?

If he was on 22R, and you cleared him for takeoff, left traffic, and you wanted him to go to 22L, you should have said “Enter left downwind 22L, [sequence if necessary].” Then you can clear him for the option 22L with a traffic direction to make after he does then “go” part of touch and go.

2 Likes

I will check my replay but I am sure that’s what I did. He is saying I should only have cleared him right traffic though?

That’s not true. You can send him any traffic direction you want. Keep in mind that at many airports, while that works, at some it doesn’t. That’s why it’s a good idea to get a game plan before opening.

At KSSC, you’re fine with either traffic direction for both runways.

1 Like

So I was good clearing takeoff, didn’t give a pattern instruction but cleared him to land so I will take that point on board, thanks for the advice!

1 Like

Now closed, thanks to all that turned up and gave me some of their time!

@IF_Aviation1 @David_Beckett @Sean_Mitchell

2 Likes