Mags' Military Aviation Photo/Video Thread

I feel like an idiot. Sorry!
I just wanna see what a 707 with cfm’s would look like from a passengers perspective! thx again

1 Like

Haha don’t be silly! It’s an easy Miss - that was uploaded after the original bunch 👍🏼 I’ll see if I can find or take a better shot

2 Likes

I maybe able to do that - leave it with me and I’ll see what I can muster up 👌🏼

2 Likes

IMG_2814

Our big girl on final approach!

10 Likes

We had the pleasure of performing a quick FlyPast on our way out to support NATO this weekend.

Here’s some footage courtesy of PlanesTV via YouTube.

4 Likes

IMG_5988IMG_5969IMG_5994IMG_3935IMG_6133
Some cool shots from what I do

10 Likes

Keep them coming dude! The more the merrier!

2 Likes

4 Likes

some beautiful views for you.

7 Likes

Right, bugger off - you’re making mine look rubbish 😂👍🏼

4 Likes

The one with the Lightning lighting the cloud up is one of my favorites. It was an awesome night!

4 Likes

I’d love to see some other members pics as well!

2 Likes

Here’s a few from more recently, these were taken onboard “Grumpy” - all of our airframes are named after the 7 dwarfs, seems we used to have 7! Down to 6 now, although we still have the “missing” one that is used as an sythentic emergency trainer!

Heyey- I did my best, that’s as good as it gets from a military aircraft I’m afraid!

5 Likes

Absolutely adore that wing view!! Thanks a lot!!

1 Like

The old steam punk gauges! Haha. Love it!

1 Like

Pretty sure you captured EGLC/LCY in this photo. To the right of center and slightly above in the photo

3 Likes

That airport is Farnborough, my original hometown!

3 Likes

Nice photos. Keep ot up

2 Likes

BC435700-4119-4380-BDC9-07F33FB405D6

Happy Veterans Weekend to my American cousins!

Happy Remembrance to my very own. Thanks to all those who are serving or have served. We are one family. Take the time to remember those who have fallen, been injured both physically or mentally and take a moment to thank those who have paid the ultimate sacrifice.

All gave some, some gave all.
We Will Remember Them.

“They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning,
We Will Remember Them.”

Per Ardua Ad Astra.

5 Likes

https://sea2.discourse-cdn.com/infiniteflight/uploads/default/optimized/3X/1/b/1b29ce7828e7e6a6f6aab7a9fbaafb9dea213c56_1_666x500.JPG
This one looks right out of IF global xD But really nice images you have too. Seems like you have seen many types of aircraft doing aerial refuel, may I ask if you can hear anything coming from them? Especially the fighters or rotor wings, just curious =p

2 Likes