Magic keyboard compatibility?

Hey, I have a question to the developers! Is the new Magic keyboard for the new ipad Pro compatible with infinite flight? since it has a new trackpad, I don’t know if I can use it within the app. for example while in cruise and selecting options with the trackpad…

i don’t have it but i think that it works like when you use your fingers

I personally haven’t tried it, but I do think that mice and keyboard will work with IF.

I have an older iPad Pro with a keyboard and a mouse so I will try this later today

exactly that’s what I thinks. 👍🏻

1 Like

I’ve been using my iPad with a regular mouse for a few months now, and I can confirm that clicking buttons and stuff works as intended. One thing to note though, if you plan to use keyboard and mouse as a gaming thing on the iPad it won’t work the way you expect, so for example in games like Minecraft or Fortnite that have iOS versions and support keyboard and mouse the mouse doesn’t stick to the game for lack of a better way to say it. Like when you move the mouse around it doesn’t move your aiming point, it moves the cursor around the screen. Just an FYI, hope Apple allows that in the future, but for just clicking onscreen buttons it works amazingly best I can tell. If your looking to game though I’d definitely recommend an XBox or Duleshock controller, I’ve only used the XBox one, bit it works fantastically with my iPad and iPhone…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.