Magic Carpet Ride @ EGLL - 020300ZSEP19

Magic Carpet Ride to SBGR

• Aircraft: TAM Boeing 777-300ER

• Route: EGLL D262M 5126N/052W GOGSI EVTES SAM KAPEX 5022N/200W MARUK LORKU GOBUR TITUB BERAD QPR EBOMO KEREB COQUE KOLEK KORUL XERES OBESA NELSO ROSTA NORED EDUMO GAMBA KENOX 1200N/3000W SAGRO 100N/4000W MUBSA MOSNI MADKO KOXIR ISVEX ESDIM DOTMO OPLUK DAMEX GROIN VASIV RESUS PACAS PERLA KOKTU CARDO GEVMI NITGI LISBO DOKBA REINA PANAP UNIDO GAXEV 2121S/4612W MOXEP DIGAX ROKUM IBDIK SUKNO ANSUG EDPAM SBGR

• Time of Departure: 2019-09-02T03:00:00Z

• Server: Expert

• Additional Information: Unleash your inner Steppenwolf and join @Deercrusher and I on a magic carpet ride down to SBGR. ETE is approximately 10.5 to 11 hours.
8 Likes

Any specific gates/area for spawn?

I’ll let you know 10 minutes before as we begin spawning in!

2 Likes

I’m landing in 20 minutes 😂 I don’t want to quit my current flight but…

2 Likes

I’m at Gate 316. Aiming for pushback at 0300Z.

2 Likes

Roger that, bossman. See ya there.

1 Like

@DeerCrusher your known for random callsigns

2 Likes

I’m assuming for the sake of the ATC we shouldn’t all have the same callsign?

1 Like

Yes, lets change it up to make it a bit easier for everyone. Thanks for bringing that up!

2 Likes

Cruise will be M0.84@ FL380

You’ve got steppenwolf stuck in my head. Unforgivable sin 😂

1 Like

Not going to lie, that was my motivation for this flight… haha

1 Like

I lowered my passenger and cargo count, but I’m not sure if I can make it up to FL380 right away. I’ll try 340 and 360 first, then hope for the best.

2 Likes

Did anyone catch me saying “Thank you, good day.” to the Ground controller as I was on my takeoff roll 😆 he joined in the middle of it so I made the best of it. @Aaron.C

2 Likes

Haha I noticed. I didn’t realize it was the ground frequency though 😂. Have a good flight!

2 Likes

How was the event everyone?

They’ll still be flying i think

Going good! Just about to fly over Portugal. Not too late for any last minute stragglers!

1 Like

I hope you have a good flight along with the rest of you!
I remember trying to fly flying from Frankfurt to São Paulo-Guarulhos airport but just after reaching the coast of Brazil, a problem occurred (which I think occurred for everyone) where there was a message telling us about account being used on another device, so my engines cut and then IF crashed. So I hope yours actually has a happy ending 😃

Looks like we lost a man.

Also, whoever cpt Pete is, I think he overtook some of us mid flight!

1 Like