Madrid Center ATC in Expert server

Emmm what happens to that ATC? He’s saying not to send duplicate messages all the time when pilots reply their orders…IMG_20200927_110025

1 Like

Hi, do you know who your controller was? If so, please feel free to send them a PM and I’m sure that they’ll be more than happy to tell you why they decided to send these messages.

Radar controllers on the expert server are highly trained and constantly monitored, so I’m sure that they had some sort of reasoning behind it.

This is a great guide to find the IFATC member:

3 Likes

From the picture you have posted, a flight following request is not required after a check in and can be considered as a duplicate message.

8 Likes

Check in and Flight following do the same job. Saying them both will be considered duplicate messages.

Please don’t make a public topic, calling a very experienced controller “Noob”. Just contact your controller and ask what you are doing wrong.

8 Likes

Thank you very much, I didn’t know that.

2 Likes

Hey how are you? I’m pretty sure I was your controller during this time. I just want to say that checking in and requesting flight following is doing the same effect and that is why I said “avoid sending duplicate messages”.
No, I am not a “noob” I worked really hard to get to this position of radar controller, so next time it would be highly appreciated if you simply PM me what you think I did wrong and I’ll be more than happy to explain it to you!!

Have a good day!
Nathan

8 Likes

You’ve got the answer to your question.
To find answers to questions about Center you haven’t ask yet, check below.