Madrid Airshow 30.09.17

Hi there IF community,
Today I want to show you my pictures of the Madrid Airshow on the 30th of September of this year. Aircraft mostly shown were from the Spanish air force, Sadly they didn’t show any commercial aircraft.

All pictures are either edited in Photoshop or Lightroom!

Feedback and comments are also appreciated ;)
I hope everyone likes this and please tell me if you would like to have more of these posts,
Kind regards,
Lorenzo Schaaf

Canadair

Super Puma

NH-90 Caiman

Sukhoi Su-26M

Eurocopter Colibri 120B

EurocpoterColibirWatermark01
Aspa02

Formation Flights
PumaAspaSquadWatermark01
Aspa03

I hope you liked my spotting pictures. Feedback and discussions of any of these images are more than welcome ;)

Greetings,
Lorenzo

24 Likes

WOW!!! These are absolutely AMAZING!

1 Like

Thank you a loooot!! Took me some time to edit these ;)

Greetings,
Lorenzo

1 Like

They look amazing! Great job!

1 Like

Thank you!!! Bad weather + Spotting = no good pictures. Good to hear that some people like them ;)

Greetings,
Lorenzo

Nice pictures, all of them look great! I also went there. Was a nice show, although you are right, some commercial aircraft would have been worth seeing.
Personal favorites were the Colibris.

2 Likes

Thanks for your comment! Yeah I would have appreciated some commercial aircraft to be presented there. But we cant get evrything we want right?

Greetings,
Lorenzo

1 Like

That’s definitely right. Sometimes it’s not possible to get everything you want
¯_(ツ)_/¯
Kind regards back,
Karl

2 Likes

Your photos never fail to disappoint. Keep them coming, Lorenzo!
Greetings,
Ewan

1 Like

I never knew there was a Madrid air show

1 Like

Thank you @ewanfleming I really appreciate your comment!! Surely I will keep ´em coming!

Greetings,
Lorenzo

1 Like

Well, its not a famous one or an International known Air show, thats you might not have heard of it!

Greetings,
Lorenzo

They look amazing! Thanks for sharing. :)

1 Like

Thank you Julio!

Greetings,
Lorenzo

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.