MadMax Video: "This to can happen to you"! it only takes a second!

MaxSez: iI may be a simulator and there no fear, smoke & fire but Crashing in IF means your out of your element or you need to get smart fast. Practice makes perfect

8 Likes

I don’t get what you’re trying to say.

He’s saying to know your stuff and don’t get too comfortable

1 Like

Is this in IF or real life? If Infinite Flight, why is it in real world aviation? I don’t understand the point he is getting across because it sounds like common knowledge to me. Also I wouldn’t trust that video because one of those clips were fake, and plenty of people were harmed and killed so that for starter is alarming.

The thumbnail is from a film called The Knowing, so many idiots think it’s real

1 Like

Video claims no one was hurt or injured.

Boeing 727? cockpit is destroyed.

Need evidence, I can’t believe the disclaimer.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

So was it a simulation?

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

MaxSez: it’s a UTube film clip fellows, I have no responsibility for content. The point; even though it’s a simulator, fly IF safe and for real. Wanna game, go to the App Store and browse. Disclaimer, Alarming! Oh, please! Stuff Happens, LOL

3 Likes

150 children under 12 died in one of those crashes.

You shouldn’t be sharing this around

@ColonelJeff… Planes crash, people die, Stuff Happens. Closing you mind, eyes and renting your clothing changes nothing. Life is a beach and then you die. Grow up! PC is an anathema!

3 Likes

Wait why are you using real videos with deaths to describe a simulation that can be used for play? There’s a big difference.

1 Like

So no one gets the point @Maxmustang is trying to make? It’s simple, here are clips of accidents that have happened. Learn from them. Use them to improve your IF flying. And don’t be so sensitive to the real world.

3 Likes

Will do, sir!

1 Like

That is a very strange motivation, I must say, because the majority of these crashes were caused by instrumental failures.

@MaxSez… Oh my Moral Outrage! Everything in life is a learning experience.
Get over the PC attitude my friends, suck it up, it only a publicly available video! If this type video gives you pause never watch a MadMax Video here in the future. Life has options choose one. Warm Regards All to include the Peanuts.

(Info. @Noroftheair, we don’t play IF, We simulate)

3 Likes

That crash is real, I saw it on nat geo, ir discovery. It was a crash test by remote control. It was very successful!

2 Likes

I see the point and I would like to fly real anyway! In the IF I try to fly safer, like I’m flying in real life. I think it gets me closer to the air!

2 Likes

MaxSez… Well said Luis! A kindred spirit. Warm Regards

2 Likes