(Made it Back to Iowa) Traveling to Washington D.C!

Here is my ride from Des Moines to St. Louis Tomorrow!

And here is my ride from St. Louis to Washington D.C!

3 Likes

Wow, Southwest. As I live here I can say I’ve flown Southwest into DCA once. Normally I choose KBWI southwest’s hub. However at DCA, Southwest operates out of the old terminal 1/A and just a heads up in case you’ve never been there before the terminal isn’t the best, it’s not modern at all baggage claim is at the check in counter. If you’ve never been throughout DCA before know that it’s not all like what you are arriving into. Sorry to disappoint!

1 Like

I’ve been there before, and I would also agree that the terminal southwest operates out of needs some work.

1 Like

@AllegiantAir, you know what I’m gonna say.

giphy

4 Likes

Enjoy your trip,and be safe…

2 Likes

Wow, I just realized that the plane on your first leg is n204wn, I’ve been on that aircraft last year from KBWI-KSAT. (I fly waaayyy tooo much) Have an enjoyable, safe flight.:-)

1 Like

I hope you have a nice boarding position😂

1 Like

Ayye, I have been in Washington for the past three days. Arrived in a United CRJ-700 from Detroit. Leaving tomorrow for Rhode Island. Loved my stay here!

Here is a few pics.

1 Like

That looks fun, you went to the Air and Space museum, Go Caps!

1 Like

I’m currently in St Louis after a bumpy 40 minute ride! Now waiting till 9:30 Central time for our departure to DC

2 Likes

8 mins! Welcome to the city! When will u arrive? Might planespot u…

1 Like

I arrive at approximately 12:06 PM in D.C, if you want to track us on FR24, we depart at 9:10 Central, or 10:10 Eastern

1 Like

Actually we had to wait 1 hour and 8 minutes lol, because of the time chanfe

1 Like

We have boarded and are about to pushback! Track me on FR24 in about 10 minutes! Flight Number is WN591, and we’re flying STL - DCA

1 Like

You depart I four minutes, probably already boarded!

@AllegiantAir How exciting!!! Have fun!

Im in IAD currently. My flight is at 12:30 UA4697 Erj-137/147. Might see each other.

2 Likes

I just arrived at DCA! Have you arrived?

Also @anon57683537 did you see me when you were planespotting? Callsign was N735SA

2 Likes

@AllegiantAir Im leaving now.

2 Likes

I’m in the baggage claim, have fun man

2 Likes