(Made it Back to Iowa) Traveling to Washington D.C!

Hello everyone, this is my first topic about my trip that I’ll be taking! On June 6th, me and some classmates are going to be taking a trip to the capital of America! On our way there, we are going to be flying Southwest from DSM - STL - DCA! We will then spend 4 days in the capital city, and then fly back via American on their DCA - DSM flight! Here is some more info on our flights!

Southwest Flight 2437

Aircraft: Boeing 737-700
Route: Des Moines - St. Louis
Departing: 7:55 A.M.
Arrival: 8:50 A.M.

https://www.airteamimages.com/boeing-737_N905WN_southwest-airlines_210336.html

2nd Leg

Aircraft: Boeing 737-700
Route: St. Louis - Washington D.C
Departure: TBA
Arrival: TBA

American 4611

Aircraft: Embraer E175S
Route: Washington D.C. - Des Moines
Departure: 6:25 PM
Arrival: 8:05 PM

There will be tripreports on these flights! I do share a channel with @Delta_Alpha_Lima and we upload some pretty good tripreports, if you want to check us out, our link will be available to our channel soon!

https://37kproductions.weebly.com/

7 Likes

Welcome to my hometown, and home airport!

2 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome lol! It should be very fun. I’ve been Before and we didn’t even have enough time to do half of the things we wanted to lol

2 Likes

I can’t wait! Seeing this will be the first content from you for the channel, I am intrigued to see what’s going to come. Have fun in D.C. and make sure to film every aspect of the flight!

1 Like

I’ll try to do the best I can, but I have to get up at 2:30 A.M. lol

1 Like

Boeing 737-700 is very beatiful <3

2 Likes

It is! I’ve flown on it before, and I enjoyed it a lot!

1 Like

I Flight in 737-800 Gol Airlines !!!

2 Likes

You are supposed to use the thread provided below for these types of topics:

You are no exception to this rule. Although you are free to make trip report topics.

Thank you Captain Buzzkill. As you can see in this topic, Allegiant is clearly creating aviation conversation with many replies. And the mods would have closed it by now if it was an issue. Let the poor guy alone :)

8 Likes

And that’s exactly what I plan to do when I fly it ;)

3 Likes

There needs to be some consistency with the rules, otherwise confusion is created. There are hundreds of similar topics that have been closed by moderators, here is a more recent example:

1 Like

And then there is this recent topic that hasn’t been closed

2 Likes

Let’s settle down. Take it to a PM if needed.

Ed - Cool off and let him enjoy his upcoming travels

Allegiant - Keep it to a PM and have fun flying!

3 Likes

How did you find out what aircraft you were going on? Is it Flightradar24?

1 Like

I honestly don’t know the exact callsign, but I know what aircraft it will be, as the same kind of aircraft is used on a route on a daily basis

For instance, WN4611 is always flown with a B737-700

1 Like

Here is our channel! We will be posting the tripreports in here aswell!

2 Likes

I was never not going to let him enjoy his upcoming travels… not sure how I’d do that anyway.

Exactly, the moderators need to make the rules clear.

1 Like

Hope you enjoy your trip and have fun!

2 Likes

Tomorrow morning is when I start my adventure to D.C! Stay tuned to get updates on this thread!

1 Like