Mad Max's View of the last Update!

Technically another 5 Star Rollout. The Little Bus is a fine ship. Made my first Auto-land in this bird and was duly impressed. The physics are spot on and utilizing the V’s and Flap settings in the POC, she’s performs like a lady!
The Airfield work is impressive, even my GA practice field KUDD has a VASI now and not a PAPI on 28. Was looking for great big numbers on the thresholds finally, maybe next time when the Blue Lights and Signage get installed on the taxiways. I still look forward to a hanger queen rework and some new light GA’s plus a Regional Prop Trash Hauler or two. I may be a Curmudgeon but I know great work when I see it! Kudos to all concerned. Now all we need is a great deal of attention by the non-Tech Staff on the Playground/Advanced Vaudeville! Mad Max Sends

(Vaudeville (/ ˈ v ɔː d ᵊ v ɪ l /; French: ) A theatrical genre of variety entertainment. )

22 Likes

I just want the Pilatus PC-12…

1 Like

@B767fan. No -12 for me. I’m a -6 man! The “Porter” is the finest most versatile STOL Turbo Prop aircraft in the world! The -12 is a Trash Hauler!
Max Sends

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

yay it wasnt an impostor

1 Like

Love the PC-6!

1 Like

16 likes?!?! Nice one man

Saw some good comments at last

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@Maxmustang thanks for the feedback! Avoid bumping your own topic as @Rotate mentioned though.

1 Like

@philippe… Noted. Max Sends

Pretty sure that thing floats off the ground in a stiff breeze, should be loads of fun.

2 Likes