MacGyver’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED-KSLC]

Pattern work and feedback encouraged! My goal is to join IFATC. Thanks!

3 Likes

I will be open until 1800 zulu

1 Like

As always patterns and feedback encouraged. Thank you

I will be doing touch and goes

2 Likes

TuiJet 454 coming

2 Likes

Thanks man, I should have given you a pattern instruction on that final inbound before clearing you, realized it right after I cleared you…

For TuiJet 454
-good response, and fluidity
-but bad instructions when you allowed me to take off there was TBM… On the good track I waited for him to leave but some would take off on him, that’s all

1 Like

Yeah I agree, he dropped off my radar briefly so I thought he was gone.

1 Like

Hey, You look good out there mate, some feedback would be if you ever control at TNCM you should focus on the spacing for aircrafts coming in because it takes a while to back taxi on the runway (because the runways so short) the aircrafts should have large spacing for the aircraft so they won’t collide , other than some of the fools there you look great for ATC.

T-OM

1 Like

After it is a fault of carelessness if not nothing serious

Thanks you are right about spacing!

1 Like

No Problem

I’m Training for IFATC So I will be doing this later today

1 Like

Though I didn’t came, but a Extend downwind or I’LL call your base command can help u in spacing for aircrafts when you think the traffic is too tight or for an airports with back taxi requirements, spacing should be maintained at its level.

1 Like

Cool I will keep an eye out

2 Likes

Runway changes, patterns etc. thanks

If your open in 45 minutes I’ll stop by

1 Like

Patterns welcome.

Assuming you’re still open, I’m coming. C-ALFA

From what I saw, your sequencing is on point and basics look solid. Good job! I’ll point out a couple of minor things via PM :)

1 Like