Lupo_Sanvito's ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSE] @ N/A

Hello guys,
I need to do some practice because I will have ATC test in these days.

If some serious/expert player want to help me, I’m opening EDDL in training server just now.
Thank you in advance :)

2 Likes

I’ll come down

1 Like

I will be there in a TBM Callsign N127MP

1 Like

Sure why not, I’ll do a short flight.

1 Like

Hey there! Nice job!

A few notes

• Good runway changes
  • There was one time someone requested to change runways, and you said unable. Make sure to accommodate those.
  • Transition altitude was good!
  • When APH changed runways to 23R, they had to cross in front of me, next time you could tell them to extend upwind, or enter left downwind for 23R. That would’ve avoided the 360 for spacing, but in the end that all worked out!
  • A minor thing I noticed was being sequenced on upwind. Typically try to sequence on crosswind or early downwind if you can.
  • There was a bit of confusion at one point with sequencing when a bunch of aircraft joined in. But aside from that one moment your sequencing, pattern entries and resequencing in different scenarios were spot on from what I could see!

Great job and hope to see you in IFATC soon!

1 Like

Oh and good job with the Go arounds. I think you caught all of them!

1 Like

Overall everything was good
Just a few notes

• Good transition
  • When I was inbound you told me to enter right base 23L, instead of that you should’ve given me enter right base 23R, but later you corrected it
  • I was on a tight downwind for 23L and you cleared me nunber three, but later you cleared me number two cleared for the option withouht issuing a new sequence
  • That go around was good one when i slow taxied on runway
  • Your pattern entries were good

PS: Sorry for making you go around @Aaron.C 👻

2 Likes

As Aaron said above👆
Extend upwind would of been the call.
But well done. 👏🏽

2 Likes

Thanks a lot Aaron for your advice.

Yes, one time I denied it due to confused traffic and I wanted to provide a good service (I’m not expert yet).

Here I didn’t see one aircraft so I had to tell “disregard last message” to other 2 aricraft and resequence them.

For the other tips, thank you again!

1 Like

No worries I was kinda hoping you would 😂

2 Likes

All good! You were doing a pretty good job overall!

1 Like

Tip: never put the airport you’re opening in your top thread. Instead make it a general invitation.
Read more tips here.

Coming for a few patterns now. PH-ADZ

EDIT: when I got there EDDL on TS wasn’t staffed 😕

1 Like

Thank you for the tip. Yeah, I already close it :( thank you anyway

Hey! Just a reminder when you open and close airports. Please make sure you update your title to CLOSED to indicate you are closed and not controlling anywhere. I changed the title for you so don’t worry about it. Enjoy the controlling!

1 Like

Hello everyone :)
If you want, I’m there for 30 mins!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.